Chapter 3

Hey guys this chapter is dedicated to @JacieBarr for her comments. :)

.............................................................

Amy's POV

My eyes open slowly to the morning sun shining into my room. I groan and crawl out of bed sluggishly when I remember I have my classes today. I grab my schedule and get dresses in some dark jeans and a pink cardigan rushing out the door.

I look around frantically searching for the classrooms. I finally see Luke walking down the stairs yawning. He looks over and sees me.

"Hey Amy!" He shouts waving at me.

I smile and wave back to him rushing over to here he is standing now.

"Having trouble finding your classes?" He asks me with a smirk.

I nod. "I don't even know where the building for the school is." I say embarrassed.

"Well you just happen to be in luck cause that is where I am heading now." He grabs my arm gently and pulls me out the front door of the building and leading me to the 3rd one.

"Pull out your schedule so I can see what you have." He says. I pull it out and hand it to him.

"We have 1st 3rd and free period together." He says happily giving me a goofy grin like a little kid.

I giggle. "Great.." I say faking sarcasm.

When we reach our first period he opens the door for me and I walk in taking a seat in the back. Luke walks over taking a seat next to me.

I look around seeing Claire sitting next to the same guy in the picture smiling at him and giggling. She looks over at me glaring.

"Hey newbie." She says a smirk on her face. I look down at my desk not making eye contact.

Luke looks over at her and then at me. Claire is about to say something when Luke cuts her off with a growl. Yes he growled at her. I look at him confused.

"Cut her some slack Claire." He says glaring daggers at her. She shakes her head and turns around to the guy.

I look at Luke and smile. "Thanks." He nods and I turn towards the teacher bored out of my mind. I was always horrible at math.

When the bell rings I get up and Luke points me to the direction I am supposed to go. I walk slowly down to the gym where I would be taking skills training. I wondered what it was and walked into the bleachers taking a seat.

I look around once again and don't see Claire but I do see the guy from her pictures sitting next to a couple of friends laughing at something he had said.

All of a sudden a woodsy smell mixed with vanilla and roses hits me hard nearly knocking me over. I look around confused trying to find out where the smell had come from.

All of a sudden I lock eyes with the guy from Claire's picture and feel a strong pull towards him. His stormy eyes meet mine and seem to pull me in. He has brown hair and is about 6'2. Now that I really look at him I realize how hot he really is. I blush and snap out of my little daydream and walk to the very back bleachers sitting down alone.

I feel his gaze on me the whole time.

"Mr.Clark would you mind being one of my examples today." The guy from the picture stands up and walks into the mat.

The coach looks around the bleachers her gaze falling on me. "Mrs.Smith to the mat please." I look over at her shocked. I stand up slowly all eyes on me I walk in what seems slow motion down to the mat standing next to 'him.' I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach and my hair stand up on my neck.

The coach looks at both of us. I look down at the mat. "Shift." She demands us both. I look up at 'him.' Shift? I watch as he transforms into a huge dark brown wolf with stormy eyes. I back up a step and he looks at me curiously.

"Shift." The coach repeats. I look over at her embarrassed.

"I uh.. don't know how to shift." I hear whispers all around coming from the bleachers. I look over at the wolf and I see him look down not making eye contact. The coach looks at me.

"Think of a wolf." She sneers. I nod and think of a wolf when all of a sudden I feel shorter. I look around and feel as all my senses are enhanced. I feel his eyes on me and I look around to see everyone has gone quiet.

"Now you will be fighting. Just to see how well your skills are." She nods an before I know it his wolf is lunging at me. I duck just in time spinning around snapping at his feet. He looks at me surprised. We walk around circling each other.

He lunges again throwing himself towards my throat. I deflect it and bite at his back hitting my mark earning a quick yip from his before e turns around and throws his body at me unexpectedly knocking down. I feel the breath leave my body and feel as he bites at me before everything goes black.

.....

So what do y'all think? :) I will update when I get 6 votes and 3 comments. :) Gotta raise the bar. :) So what do you think of Mr.Clark? What about Luke? :) Comment vote message me. Share? :D