❤❤

?????? PoV

I open my eyes and I see the night sky. So pretty. I sat up and look around. What happened? I thought I was died. Wait if I am alive does that means I can be with vikk? Oh vikk. I hope his ok. I stand up and start to walk. I walk till I see a house with the lights on.

I walk up to the door and knock. A couple moments later I hear footsteps. Then the door open to Preston.

"Lachlan? No. I'm dreaming." Preston said.

"You're not dreaming. Im alive. I know it is hard to believe but I am alive." I said. He gave me a big hug and I walked into the house. "How have you been?" I asked.

"I have been good. But Vikk really missed you. He has not talk to anyone. He has not left his house up untill yesterday." Preston said.

"Well that's good. I don't what him to be like that. I need to see him. What will he say? Will he be mad at me? Can you take me to him? Or not. I can find him. But I might need help. I'm talking to mach. But I can stop. I need to find him. I love Vikk. So I ne-"

"STOP TALKING!" Preston yelled at me.

"Preston what are you doi- LACHLAN YOUR ALIVE! HOW?! DOES VIKK KNOW?!" Rob said\yelled. Right when I was about to reply there was a knock on the door. Preston got up and went to the door.

"Hello?" Preston said opening the door.

"Hi Preston. We need some help." A person said.

"With what?" Preston said.

"This." He said.

"KARA!? BEE!? LIZZIE!? WHAT! Well I have someone to. But I need to hold Vikk. Because I don't know what you are going to do" Preston said. He grabbed someone from outside the door and when he Brought the person inside.......

Vikk's PoV

When he got me inside my heart stopped. The person that I saw I've loved forever that I have never stopped loving him the one that sacrificed his life for me. Lachlan.

"Lachlan?" I said I am about to cry.

"Vikk. Hi." Lachlan said. I have to be dreaming. So I slapped myself. "Why did you slap yourself?" He added. I ran and jumped in to his arms. I start to cry. "Don't cry. I know. I know. It's been hard for you. But I am here now. I am going to be here for you. I love you so much. I don't want you to got hurt. I love you." He said trying to calm me down. And it works.

"I love you too. I never want to let you go. NEVER again. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you!" I said and kissed him. We pulled away and look in to each other eyes.

"I love you." He said kissing me and I kiss back.

"I can't believe your back. I missed you so much." I said. Right now nothing can go wrong.

That is what we thought.

To be Continued
---------------

Sorry for the lack of updates. It's really hard to update. I am very very very busy. I will try to update more. But that might not happen. I am just lucky that I got that this one done. You guys might be mad. And I don't blame you. I will still be on wattpad but just not updating. Hope you guys forgive me. Remember I love you all bye!
- Kitty