"Oh my God! What am I gonna do!" Sophia shrieked as the horrible images popping in her head. "My family is going to kill me!"

Niall grabbed Sophia on shoulders, staring her in her eyes.

"Just calm the fuck down and tell me what happened!"

That was enough for Sophia to snap out of his confusing and disturbing thoughts. She forced to swallow as she soothed herself with the gentleness from Niall's blue eyes.

"Niall, I did a terrible thing..."

"What thing?"

Sophia bit her lower lip as the memories from last week flashed before her very eyes. The mere thought of recalling it almost want her to vomit in an instant.

"I'm late..."

"Late? For what?" Niall asked. "Late for a photoshoot? You know I can drive you since I don't have anything to do today."

"No, Niall..." Sophia shook her head. "I'm late... my period..."

There were no words to describe how surprised and stunned he was as the news dropped on him. His eyes widening in shock as his mouth forming an 'O' to express his feelings.

"Wait... do-does that mean yo-you're..."

"I don't know," Sophia answered, feeling anxious about what her life would be in the next few months. "I'm freaking out, Niall. What should I do?"

"Did you check it already?"

"What you mean check it?"

"For the love of God, Sophia! Before freaking out how about trying a pregnancy test?"

"Oh... you're right."

Within seconds, Sophia came back tightly gripping on a package box of a pregnancy test. Her hands were shaking tremendously, unable to hide her nerves. Niall stabilized it by holding on to her.

"Okay, it says here 99.0% accurate," Niall said, glancing through the box.

"What if..."

"Don't fill your head with ideas yet. Just pee on the damn stick!" Niall growled. He was starting to feel the nerves as well.

"Please stay here," Sophia begged, closing the bathroom door behind her.

"Okay, I'll stay here," Niall answered, feeling every single hard thump on his chest. He knew that this happened to some people, but he would never expect that it would happen to Sophia. While waiting, he wondered who could be the father. There was only one guy in his mind who could be responsible for all of this mess.

"Done!" Niall almost jumped from nervousness when he heard Sophia screaming out loud from the other side of the door. Sophia opened the door, letting the blonde in.

"What do we do next?"

"We wait for two minutes," Niall said, staring at the stick on the bathroom sink. "If it's one line, negative."

"And if it's two lines?" Sophia asks worriedly.

Niall looked up, staring at his panicky friend and said, "If it's two lines then you're screwed..."

"Niall..." Sophia whined. All Niall could do was to chuckle at the looming darkness over them.

"I'm joking... but actually not," Niall said. He knew for a fact that if the pregnancy test showed two lines, his friend's life would be extremely different. "Not to snoop or anything but who's the father? Is it Liam?"

Sophia stared at Niall with a worried look.

"I hope it's Liam..." Niall said with a concerned tone but the way Sophia looked at him, he already knew the answer to his question. "Oh my God, it's not Liam?"

"About that..."

Both of them shrieked as they heard the loud sound of a timer, indicating that the two minutes are up. Sophia turned her back away from the pregnancy test because she couldn't imagine what her life was going to be after this.

"What are you doing?" Niall questioned, staring oddly at Sophia's behavior.

"I can't look. You tell me."

Niall forced to swallow as his nerves multiplied by a thousand fold. He slowly moved until he saw the stick in the sink. Every thump of his chest was scaring him to death. But then, the stick was seen by his eyes and he couldn't believe what he saw on the stick.

"Sophia, it's uh...

"What?" Sophia shrieked, placing both of her hands over his eyelids. "Please tell me, Niall. I'm freaking out here."

Niall slowly made Sophia turned around, gently peeling the hands away. He saw how Sophia opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Soph... It's two lines," Niall frowned. "You're pregnant."

*****

Any thoughts about this chapter? I hope I didn't disappoint you. The next chapter will be the confrontation between Zayn and Niall, and you will find out who's the father of the unborn baby of Sophia... so watch for it!