/7/

In disbelief, Thomas rose his eyebrow at the princess' statement. "Prince Charming...?"

"Indeed. His name is Prince Natan, and he's the only king from Trilonia, which is the foe of our family. He was there to warn me about the war. He supposed to escape with me, but he died, because a stray arrow shot him straight to his heart. After I buried him in the middle of the woods, I escaped by my own. But I fell down the deep well. I got rescued by Magnus, my pet owl. Then I spent my night in the middle of the woods. Finally, I reached the end of the forest, but I suddenly fainted." She told him everything.

The boy nodded after his mouth formed an 'o'. "well, that's so near to Romeo and Juliet..." the boy muttered.

"Romeo and Juliet...?" Princess Svet asked him, since she doesn't have any idea about what Thomas told her.

"Romeo and Juliet. You know... the lovers whose family are rivals... although, they both died in the end." Thomas explained to the princess who's listening to him.

"Died? Well that's a tragic story..." Princess Svet commented with a pout.

he chuckled and nodded. "I know, but I love that story, though. Wait... if you're the princess, then where is your crown?" The boy suddenly asked her, since it went in his head.

She brought it out from her satchel, making the boy drool a bit, when the tiara is in his sight. "Wow..." The tiara is still whole, although it's a bit rusty.

"I know, but... I don't think I could wear this anymore." She stated, keeping the tiara back in her satchel.

He frowned and nodded. "so that means... I'm the only one who knows about your royalty."

"Indeed..." Princess Svet said with a slight smile.

"Thomas! Lunch is ready!" the two heard his mom called.

The approachable boy turned to the princess. "Shall we, princess?" He asked her politely.

She smiled at the boy's antic and nodded. They both left the room to the dining room.

They saw Thomas' mom sitting on the wooden floor, with chicken barbecue and rice on a big banana leaf on the floor.

"Hello, princess. I'm Anastasia, Thomas' mother. You can call me Ana. Wanna eat with us?" The middle aged woman asked the princess— who's shocked with the boy.

"Indeed, but... how'd thou know I'm a princess?" Princess Svet asked after sitting down across the woman with Thomas beside her.

"Because when I carried you earlier, I saw your Royal Birthmark on your shoulder. 16 years ago, your birth got announced at the news as the Princess of Seraphilia, and I saw the baby's birthmark, which is same as yours. Plus, I saw your tiara in your satchel." The woman answered with a natural genuine smile.

The princess just nodded and looked down their meal. She's wondering why there're no spoons, forks, nor plates. Just a rice and viand on a big banana leaf.

Thomas bit his lip. "Sorry about our meal. We're not rich." He told the princess sheepishly.

Princess Svet just shook her head. "No. It's fine. My villager friends eat like this with their family. Sometimes, they invite me to eat with them."

"Well that's unusual for a princess." Thomas stated as they started eating.

It's now 9 at night. The middle aged woman started washing her and her only son's clothes while the princess just decided to sleep on a hammock beside the young boy.

"You're pretty lucky, Princess." Thomas spoke up, making the princess startle, who's trying to sleep beside him.

"What makes thee say that?" Princess Svet asked, turning to him. The room may be litted by a small lamp, but she can see the boy's handsome features.

"You're a princess. You can do whatever your heart desires. You're famous." The boy answered, facing the princess as well.

She smiled and shook her head. "N-no... Not really."

The boy frowned. "Why not?"

"Because Ever since I was a young princess, I wanna play with my friends at the Seraphilia Village, but my parents— who are the king and the queen— said it's forbidden." the princess explained, feeling down, because she already misses her villager friends.

Now's the boy time to smirk. "Guess I'm lucky..."

"Indeed, because thou are free to do anything, since thou are not a royal family member." Princess Svet said with a nod, lookong away.

Thomas blinked before disagreeing. "No. That's not what I meant, princess."

"Then what is it?" Princess Svet asked turning to him again.

It took a while for the boy to smirk and answer... "Because I'm with you."