/2/

After a few hours, the princess is laying on her soft king sized bed while staring at the ceiling.

Her thought lost when she heard a knock on her door. "Uh, come in." she said after straightening herself up and fixing the tiara on her hair.

The door opened, revealing Wendy, her favorite maid because she's like her bestfriend in the castle. "Princess, the Dinner is almost ready." She said after curtsying.

"Almost...?" The princess asked her maid confusely.

"Indeed almost. The Royal Dinner ain't ready without thou, thy highness." She stated, with her straight respectful attitude.

The princess giggled. "Thou must wear thy dinner dress." Her maid stated. Indeed, the princess have a breakfast, lunch, and dinner dress.

The princess nodded and went in her dressing room, before stripping her clothes off and changing it into her dinner dress.

It is a dark blue dress that has long sleeves that reaches her elbows, and long peticoat that reaches her toes.

She left the dressing room, and was about to leave her bedroom, until her maid stopped her.

"What now, Wendy?" The princess irritatedly asked her maid after stopping her from her tracks.

"Princess. Thou must fix thy hair." She stated.

She turned around to see her reflection in the whole body sized mirror, and she found it messy.

She turned around to her maid again. "But Wendy, it's fine."

"No, Princess. Do thou want to have a hair in thy meal?" Her maid told her, arms crossed.

The princess rolled her hair, followed by a sigh. "Fine. Fix my hair, and make it quick. I, the princess, don't wanna miss a thing."

Wendy's frown turned into a wide smile and grabbed a comb and brush from her purse. Svet just laughed and sat down on he nearby stool.

After a moment, The princess and the maid left the room after the Princess said that she likes the style Wendy did to her.

Her black hair is now tied in a fishtail braid.

When the two girls reached the royal dining room. The Princess swiftly spotted her parents talking with the other queen and king from the other place.

Princess Svet got used to it, because her parents always have different visitors everytime they have a dinner.

Unusually, the Royal visitors have... a son... well, Svet expected for a princess like her.

"Sorry for the delay." The princess stated, which made everyone's attention turned to her.

Queen Emerald nodded and gestured her to sit across her, which made her sit beside one of their visitors— which is a prince, a bit older than her.

She just nodded and awkwardly sat beside the prince. He got looks— but no. Not her type.

"Dear." King Nicholas called his awkward daughter, which made her startle up. "He's Prince Natan of Trilonia." The king introduced her to the prince who's beside him.

"Natan, she's Princess Svetlana. My one and only beautiful daughter." He added.

"Nice to meet you, Princess." The prince told her with a charming smile.

The awkward princess just nodded and smiled as their meal came up.

While they're all eating, the kings and queens talked about their place, their only son and daughter, and their villagers, leaving the two young royals eating quietly.

"Dear." Queen Emerald called her daughter. "Why don't thou take Prince Natan in the tour?"

the princess suddenly whipped her head up and was about to protest, but she don't wanna humiliate herself and her parents in front of the other royal family, so she just nodded in understanding.

She stood up and left the kitchen after gesturing the prince to follow him. The prince followed after her tracks.

The princess decided to take some fresh air so she straightly went outside to the gazebo in the castle garden. The prince is just following her.

She sat down the gazebo chair, followed by a sigh. The prince just sat beside her. "Sorry Natan. I'm too lazy to tour thou around."

Unexpectedly, "It's cool. I'm too lazy to roam around while listening to the histories of this palace." He spoke up.

The princess sighed in relief as she stared at the overwhelming view of the moonlight.

"Why are we here, anyway?" Prince Natan asked her, following her gaze.

"Fresh air." She shortly responded.

"Oh... I... I see what thou mean." He said, nodding.

"I just wanna sleep." Princess Svet said with a yawn.

"Thou can sleep, princess. I won't mind." the prince stated with a charming smile.

Princess Svet turned to her with a smile. She think she's starting to like him. She wanted to know more about him.

After an hour, the two young royals are talking to each other. Princess Svet doesn't know that Prince Natan starts to like her too.

After a moment, the Royalties of Trilonia are leaving, until "Natan! Wait!" Princess Svet yelled, which made Prince Natan stopped from his tracks to the Royal Carriage.

He turned around with a smile. She hands him a small seashell— which they just found around the garden a while ago. "Go back next time. And remember me everytime thou see this seashell."

He smiled and nodded. "I promise I will go back here for thee, and I will treasure this forever." The princess blushed and hugged him quickly.

It made the prince paralyze a bit. "Bye, Natan."

The prince smiled goofily and nodded before he continue walking to their carriage.

With a sweet smile, the princess watched the Trilonia carriage went away until the carriage is out of her sight.

She sighed dreamily before going back to her bedroom.