Disclaimer and Preface

This has been succesfully published on www.thetwilightsaga.com and www.fanfiction.net before. :) 

 •GOLDEN EYES •

ALL CHARACTERS belong to the amazing Stephenie Meyer, with the exception of Marie (Bella's supposed mother) and Peter (Bella's supposed stepfather) and the ones I will add. I hope you enjoy, happy reading :) Please COMMENT :D And please, do not copy without my permission! I will allow you, you know, but if I find someone who copied me w/o telling me, you will be reported.  if I did copy anyone 's plot- which I doubt, since I searched for keywords, sorry, I did not mean to-really but if you would like to do a fic with the same concept as mine, please tell me first and I will be your number one fan :)

PREFACE

Life is hard, life is cruel. Time is a friend, Time is an enemy.

I had finished my broken, tearless sobbing. It was a raining day, which is normal for this little town of Forks.

Now, here I stood, in a simple yet breathtaking meadow I found when I was out hunting. Misery was creeping in the deepest part of my un-beating heart. And there I was, alone and forgotten by all. With only my fingers to dry my tears and silence to fill the void of loneliness.

And then it came. A scent I have never distinguished before. It was like honey, lilac and sweet sunshine combined yet not exactly the same. I searched every single direction but I could not find anything or, anyone. It was just rain.. tiny droplets of rain. I am alone. Forever.

And that’s when I felt the satin like texture lying on my hands. I spun to its direction and saw the most angelic face right I have seen in the spun of all my existence. 

It wasn’t only for his God-like features, of his breathtaking smile nor of his skin as pale as mine that I wasn’t able to get a grip on my sanity.

It was his eyes. Golden orbs that shined. 

Eyes like mine.

And suddenly I was not so alone anymore. He held my gaze confidently. I did the same.