Chapter 4 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Have you found your mate Jenna?" She asked gently removing my damp dirty hair from my face.

Lord I was filthy.

I nodded my head and wiped the streak of tears.

She gave out a happy laugh and she lifted up my face.

"That’s great! Silly girl, why did you waste your time shedding tears for no reason when you already knew you had your source of survival?"  I was tempted to ask how she knew about that. But soon vanished the temptation for knowing it was no use.

 She stood up and pulled me along with her. For her tiny size, she was sure a hell lot stronger than me.

"Come on." She said and started walking. I knew what was on her mind and didn’t bother following her.

"I can't go." I said out loud making her stop on her tracks.

"Why?" She asked curiously as she started approaching me.

Letting out a deep sigh, I closed my eyes. "He rejected me Dixie. He made it crystal clear that he doesn’t want anything with me three weeks ago" 

"No" I heard her sad disbelieving tone. Opening my eyes, I nodded regretfully.

"Why would he do that?" She asked with despair and frustration. I shrugged my shoulder and looked down in shame.

"Because I can't shift. Also I am short, overweighed, and ugly."

"He's an idiot." Her statement made me shock in happiness. It brought joy to my very soul for getting to know such a loving and pure soul.

"I can't shift as well. I am short, and I know I am not beautiful. But that doesn't mean that he can just reject you out of the blue. That’s not fair!" I looked at her sadly knowing our opinions and feelings didn’t mean anything to those like them.

"Well it does to me because my whole pack hates me for something that I didn’t choose and they are punishing me deeply for it." A sudden hatred formed in her eyes making me a bit frightened.

"I can't shift and my whole pack still loved me. What the hell is wrong with them?" I laughed a little at her cuteness. Not everyone thought in the same way.

"Everyone is different Dixie. You can’t always wish for something that you can’t have." 

"Well then tell me everything that happened to you so maybe there might be a way that I could help you." She said impatiently.

I let out a deep sigh and started my whole life story from the very beginning.

After a good long 20 minutes, I was finally done with my story. At every little detail, her expression changed enormously with passion of anger, hatred, and sadness. 

"So even your own brother and sister treats you like shit?" She asked with sad eyes. I nodded my head smiling sadly at her.

"I think you should go and talk your mate once again Jenna." Having no other choice, I nodded my head and we both made our way to my house.

******

"God, what are you doing here again?" Celeb asked annoyed. We both were standing in the backyard and Dixie was inside the house giving both of us our privacy.

"I've came to ask you once again. Do you accept me as your mate or not Celeb?" I stared at his beautiful brown eyes with grand hope.

"No." He stated like it wasn't a big thing.

I felt like crying all over again as I saw the hatred and frustration in his features. Looking down at my shoes, I yet again felt humiliated in front of him

"You know that you won't find another mate in your whole lifetime, or even in eternity." He started laughing angrily as he approached me with angry strides.

"So what? I can have any girl I want and they will love me as much as a mate loves their other half. Just get away from me Jenna, your wasting your time and mine as well." I nodded my head holding back tears.

He has made his decision, so be it. But still my heart urged me to just give another try. Maybe this time he would say something differently.

"I am going to die if you don't accept me as your mate Celeb. Can’t you at least feel any sympathy for me, for you mate?" He stared at me for a long time raising a little hope that maybe, just maybe he was thinking everything over.

But it all seemed to be too damn true as he once again continued on acting as his jerky self.

Shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, he said the words out loud that literally bled my heart to the core.

 "I Don't Care." That’s it. That’s all he thought of me; as nothing. I can't take it anymore.

"Alright Celeb Taylor you have made your decision. From now on, I will never cross your path or even try to mention to anyone that we are both mates. Good bye." With that I ran as fast as I could until I got in the house.

"What happened?" Dixie asked running towards me.

"He made up his mind Dixie. He doesn't care about me at all. He doesn't care if I die or live." She immediately hugged me welcoming me in her warm embrace once again.

I hugged her quickly and let all the remaining tears shed.

=============================================================================

I feel sorry whenever I write about Jenna.

So please vote..........................................

Like..........................................................

And leave a comment<3..........................