Who, What, Where

The white cat as calm as it had seemed one moment, had broken out in a fight with the other cat. It was a fairly small fight at that considering in the blink of an eye the purple cat was running away in fear. Before it had ran I saw the white cat scratch its face. The winged feline hurried over to me, "Are you okay?" it asks in a caring sorta way. I must've been dreaming, not only was I in some mythical world but, a cat was talking to me. She has a soft, womanly voice. "Who, what are you?" I ask, ignoring the first question. "I, am Sira (S-ie-ra), queen of this land, Kailu (K-ie-lu)" she pauses, "That other, Feli is Mythica, she used to be queen". This was a lot for one seventeen year old girl who woke up in a strange place to handle, but somehow it felt more comforting than home. Somehow it felt like home. It didn't make much since at the time, but usually, nothing did. And even though I was lost, dazed, and confused, I knew I didn't want to leave.

"Where did you get that necklace?" Sara asks, pawing at my sapphire gem necklace. At first I wasn't sure f I should say, and then my odd feeling of comfort came back, "Ugh... Ugh" I stutter, "my grandmother gave it to me". She stood, plain faced, "drink this". I didn't know why but I also felt that she was trustworthy.

Everything went black.