Chapter Two: the realm

"And so that's what happened today with my parents," I say to Layla. She gives a gasp, then a sigh, then a fangirl moment. "You know you could date Marcus, he is a great advice giver and you know that he's always listening when you talk. You can see it in those bright brown eyes!" she responds. Layla responds to a lot of things I say like that, last year when we went to art camp together she kept trying to get me to date  the boys in school. She would even try to match me up with boys at camp, "Oh have you met Brandon, he's really nice. You should date him," when I rejected she came back thirty seconds later with an almost identical person, "Well if you don't like him you might like his twin, Trevor" she'd say excitedly, yet I'd still say no."So do you want to stay the night, maybe watch a movie... maybe watch some Withering Heights or some Rosewood Romance, or som-" I cut her off by saying, "Sorry, my parents won't let me. They never do on a night like this. Sunday... I promise" I say walking out the door. I soon brake into a run because it's getting dark soon and something about the forest just creeps me out at night.

         Once entering the house, I run upstairs to the guest room, which is the only clean room with a bed. I almost immediately fall asleep, although it seems like I almost immediately wake up. I had only been asleep an hour but I felt like I was sleeping for thirteen. I  feel a sudden urge to go into the forest, I try to fight it but it doesn't  help. Before I know it I am in the dark forest, yet somehow I can see like the sky is bright outside. I eventually arrive at a large circle of grass surrounded by trees. I walk to a tree, lean on it, than I seem to fall asleep again. I wake up a few minutes later in an almost mythical looking realm. Pixie-like creatures hovering over me. Where am I ?, is the first question that enters my mind followed by about 1,000 others. In the distance I see a purple-ish cat sitting by a tree. At least, I think it is a cat. When it moves out of the shadow of the tree I notice it has white wings and small green horns on its head Another cat aproaches it, this one is white with blue wings, eyes, and horns.

Hey guys, just wanted to know that this book is a collab with Turtleblue2004!
😃🐢
We have both worked on this an equal amount.

Go check her profile out. She has some pretty cool books published.

- CUPCAKE

Comment and Vote, it would mean so much!!!!!