"Love you Brooke." She laughed.

"Goodnight." I said handing her the phone back.

I laid down and instantly fell asleep. Thank Goodness.

6:37 am , Tuesday morning.

I rolled over and seen the neck of my best friend. I looked up and she was halfway off of the bed and I wasn't to far from it either.

We had to be the worst sleepers in america because we literally never wake up how we went to sleep. I lifted up an began to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I noticed Baeli's bonnet was underneath me.

"We are terrible." I said lowly am shook my head.

I stood to my feet an walked to the restroom. I looked in the mirror at myself and was in total disgust.

I looked like I didn't love myself.

I began my morning routine.

I brushed my teeth

then washed my face

then started on my hair.

Had no clue in the world how I was going to tame this hair but I had to figure it out soon.

I ended up coming it into a low ponytail. Simplicity is key.

Didn't feel the makeup vibe today so I just put sum lipgloss on an kept it moving.

I left the restroom and walked down the hall to my room. My house was always so quiet in the mornings.

an afternoons

an nights

so all the time basically.

I walked into my room an seen Bali sitting on the floor rubbing her eyes. "Well good morning sunshine." I said as I walked past her an into my closet.

"Why are we such bad sleepers."

"You're worst than me." She said.

"Am not. I'm not the one who is on the floor." I teased.

"Oh hush the hell up ok." She began laughing cause she knew I was right.

I started searching ..

Pink ?   No

Purple ?   Nope

Plaid ?   Where did this come from !?

Nike ?  Hmm .. Bingo

I got dressed in my very plain but cute grey nike shirt an paired it with its match of black tights.

"Aww that's cute, you got that at the mall last week?" Baeli asked me as she combed her hair into a high ponytail.

"Yes omg isn't it the cutest!" I exclaimed.

We literally just spent 20 minutes talking about the clothes I got from the mall. Only us.

Soon Baeli was running down the stairs fully dressed an ready to go. I stuffed the few pineapple pieces into my mouth an grabbed my keys.

We jumped into my car an actually speed raced to school. We were five minutes from being late to school.

Once we walked through the front doors of our horrid school the bell rang. "Almost." She looked over at me and laughed.

As I walked her to her math period people were passing by an greeting us.

"Were you coming to my house after school?" She asked me as she pulled away from someone. "I don't know I have to go home an get some clothes."

"The two drawers an the back of my closet isn't enough clothes for you?" She laughed rhetorically.

As I was about to answer her someone's large body pulled me an my best friend into their chest.

"Excuse me but um i'd like to breathe sometime today maybe." I mumbled.

I stepped back an seen who was smoothering us. It was Baeli's older brother Sam.

"Hey my beautiful ladies , how are we doing this morning ?" He asked as he slung his arms over our shoulders potentially weighing us down as we walked.

"You must have been bored at the house by yourself last night cause that's the only time you happy to see us." Baeli said.

He scoffed. It was fake of course . But he did. "I am appalled by your ... what's the word.." He pondered while snapping. his finger .

"False Accusations?" I suggested.

"Abundantly !" He said looking at me with his fingers tapping his four an a half chin hairs.

"You're are so full of yourself Sammie." I said with a slight snicker.

"Am not i'm simply exploring my vocabulary." He said in a snooty tone.

"For what?" Baeli asked.

"What ever do you mean?" He pretended to act shocked.

"What's the girls name Sammie?" I asked. "No forreal. Let's spill them deets honey." Baeli smiles.

"Alright her name is Margret an she going back to Spelman in the spring." He confessed .

"That's a damn shame." Baeli laughed.

I looked up at his face an bursted into laughter. Good ol Sam.