2

Kaleah pov

   "Kaleah whats wrong" Justice asked. "Betta not be over no nigga. Imma have to beat his ass"  She started to do some wrestling moves on my pillow and all i could do was laugh. I started to tell her about Jeremiah and me seeing him today. "So where my husband" she asked referring to Hakeem. "With Reggie. The should be coming in 1,2" i said. When i got to three we heard Hakeem scream.

  "Faster! Faster" He yelled as he came in on Reggie's neck. "Hey Reggie" "hey K. Hey Beautiful" He said licking his lips. Jut blushed and Hakeem jumped on my bed. "Mommy! I met a new friend and Reggie drew on my face" He said. I looked at Reggie and he pretended like he didnt know anything. "O cool maybe he can met your wife" Jut laughed. Hakeem stop jumping and got serious. "No he cant" he said causing us to laugh. "why" "Because you mine and only mine" he said licking his lips. "Awe" Justice said pulling Hakeem into a tight hug. "Omg yall got my baby licking his lips" I shook my head. "Well i should be going" i walked Reggie out and asked him who was Hakeem new friend was. His answer dam near made my heart stop. "His name is Jeremiah Cole, he work for me and  EJ at the barber shop, and for EJ at the tattoo place and For EJ at the Trap house." "shit man" "Kaleah you have to tell him sooner or later. I mean they look identical" "how you know" i asked. "He cut Hakeem's hair" he mumbled. "Dammit Reggie"  "This might be a bad time to tell you. But i gave him your number" "WHAT THE FUCK REGGIE" i yelled. He shushed me and point to my bed room window where Hakeem was staring at us.

   "Tell him to meet me tomorrow at the park." He nodded his head and hugged me goodbye. I went back into the house. "Hakeem you hungry" "NO" he yelled. I bath him and put him to bed. I told Jut what Reggie said as i got read for tonight at the club. Its gonna be a long night.

The next day

   I woke up in my panda stripper outfit. I went to my hygiene but tripped over my duffle bag. "Mommy! Are you up" "yeah hold up"  I hid the duffle bag in closet and  change into Andre's shirt, he left over. I opened the door and Hakeem was standing there with his thumb in his mouth. "You hungry" He nodded his head. "I want waffles and chocolate MILK!!"

   "Race you down stairs" i said getting a head start. He chased after me and ended up beating me. I made the waffles and poured the milk in his cup. After we ate, we watched nick jr until we got dress.

"We going to the park" Hakeem ask slobbing on his thumb

"We going to the park" Hakeem ask slobbing on his thumb. "Yes Hakeem for the 5th time" He looked at me weird. "Why?" "To meet someone" "your boyfriend"
"No we meeting Reggie" i lied. "Yay" he yelled running to the car. I lock up the house and strapped Hakeem in and drove to the park. Hakeem got out his carseat and stood in the seat. "Where is Reggie?" he asked. "Hakeem Johnson if you dont sit yo ass down in yo seat" He pouted and sat down. I parked the car and we got out. Hakeem played on the playground while i sat on the bench.

"I finally put it together. Your Kaleah Johnson. Its me Jeremiah" he said coming out of know where. I cleared my throat. "I know who you are" "J.C" Hakeem yelled running up to him and hugging him. "Wadup lil man" Jeremiah said. "You trying to get with my momma" he asked. "Nah. I was trying to figure out. If your my little cousin or something" he said. "Nah he yo son" i mumbled.

  "Maybe my nephew or something" he said going on and on. "Wanna play basketball" Hakeem asked. Jeremiah nodded his head. After a while it was time to go.

"So maybe i could meet his father" Jeremiah asked. This nigga slow asf. I shook my head. "Jeremiah im his mother and your his father. I didnt get the abortion
"

Jeremiah pov

    Her words took me by surprise. Im a father. "What" i said wanting her to say it again. "Hakeem is our baby" "why didnt you tell me" i said getting kinda mad. "Life happens right" she said mocking me. I sucked my teeth. I cant even get mad because after that night i would have kept my son from me too. "Can i get him tonight?" she looked at Hakeem "Hakeem you wanna go with J.C tonight" he nodded his head as he slobbed on his thumb. I picked him and stared at him. My seed dam look just like me. Kaleah aint looking bad herself. 

  I drove to my house and let Hakeem play the PS4. "So are you my daddy?" Hakeem asked. "Yeah...let take picture" "otay" He ran over and took a picture of us sticking out tongue out and smiling the same. My caption was Like Father like son.
Dam im a father

Kaleah pov

Ej is calling

Me- wassup
EJ- I need at Tiffany's birthday party now
Me- ight, i got you

-end of call-

   I hung up, understanding the code work he just used. I drove my car to EJ Trap house and  they was standing outside. He dapped me up and everyone else nodded their head. We stood their in silence as another car pulled up.

   "J.C where the fuck you been" EJ asked as he got out the car. I tried to hid behind the fat guy on porch. "I had to drop off my son" He smiled. "Dam son you knocked somebody up"
   Jeremiah chuckled. "Something like that" "you sure its yours?" This nigga betta not say no. "Maybe" "who the baby momma" EJ asked. The fat guy went into the Trap house. Shit "Kaleah?"
"You know her?" "thats my baby momma"

"Shitt" he chuckled. "How you hit that Cuzzo" "omg EJ you was" i said before he cut me off. "Im joking. I know. Stop talking about that sensitive shit and let get this money"

    "K, i want you at Grover street and Freeman. Ivo, i want you Preston Ave and Oakley" EJ said before Ivo cut him off. "That the white neighborhood." EJ gave him a look. "So what muthafucker." "Why you dont bitch the white neighborhood"
"What the fuck you say. Say it again. I dare" I said trying to jump on him but EJ was holding me back. "Ivo shut the hell up and sit you lopsided head ass down. Before i bust a cap in yo head"

EJ went back to explaining where we was gonna be. When he was done he told us to get ready and send in D4. EJ was and still is the best organized trap house, their are 4 Divisions. D1 and D2 is the minors EJ dont give them anything that get the hurt and they only work in the summer. Im in D3 we sell dope on the streets, one of us get caught we dont work for no body. D4 is EJ and them, they make drop offs, pick ups, exchanges and they got a hit man. I just dont know who it is.

   I was on the street corner leaning back on the wall. "You got the goods" I nodded my head. "4 for 35" "what! Last week it was 4 for 20" the crackhead said. "Look you want the shit or not"

Jeremiah is calling

Jeremiah- Get in the car
-end of call-

A red car pulled up with no plates. I did what was told and got in the backseat of the car. The driver opened fired at the crackhead killing him before driving off. A carseat that look liked Hakeem car seat on the back. He dropped me off him front of my house and left without saying a word