Chapter One : Life in a Flash

It was early morning sunlight. You woke up and had a loud yawn. You look down and saw your beautiful goddess of a wife, Jenny Pizza.

She was sleep on top of you naked, and you smile at her as well kissing her head. You try to go back to sleep until she starts to wake up. "Good morning, sexy." You tell your gorgeous wife. "Morning Hubby." she smiles at you and speaks to you softly. You both smile at each other and kiss each other for what seemed like a beautiful eternity. She hugs you like a teddy bear and tries to go back sleep. "I love Jenny." You say to her "I love you too (Y/N).

My cute hubby." She smiles at you and goes back to sleep. You do the same but only for 30 minutes, then you finally get up.

It's been about a year since you two have been married. You ironically share the same country of origin, and you both have a love for metal. You both are cooks, she made pizza, while you made a lot more than just pizza.

You had your first job at eight years old, your worked at a Chinese restaurant, then your parents moved to Peach State (Georgia), you learned to barbecue and bake. When you entered Junior High you got a scholarship, and learned to cook seafood, and learned to French Vietnamese food. Then through the ages of fifteen, sixteen, and seventeen and a half your parents moved to a few other places :
---------------------------------------------------------
States:

Lincoln (Illinois)
Ocean State (Rhode Island)
Empire State ( You should know)

Countries:
Britannia (UK and Ireland)

Bureaucracy of the Eastlands (Japan, Twain and Korea) (Yes North and South)
---------------------------------------------------------
You loved the culture of all those places, especially their foods. You went to college for a few years graduated and moved to Beach City, then you met Kiki, then she introduced you to Jenny.

You both just talk for about a year, then you two has started dating for three years, last year you got married. You sigh on the memories and get up to fix your wife some breakfast. You kissed her and you wispers to her "Stay beautiful and silent my love. I'm cooking breakfast." She then starts hugging you tight and you could barely hear but, you know what she said. "No stay in bed." You tell her,"You need to rest and I'm just cooking something. I won't be gone long,I promise." Jenny has been sick for three days now and you were nursing her mentally, with her health, and her sexual desire. "Come back quick, You hear?" "Crystal." You kiss cheek and get dress in your house clothes and go to the kitchen and cook.