You realize it's never enough.

"You're still obsessed with him!" Craig shouts for what seems to be the fiftieth time.

"He left me! He left me when I needed him the most! You were there! You were the only one there... and for that, I love you. "

"But you love him more, and you always will.."

Craig was right, I realized. I always would love Ronnie more than anyone in the world. In Craig,I had found comfort, but not a lover. Never a lover.

Ronnie was getting out of prison today, I had to go tell him. I had to at least see him. I needed it.

I slowly walked up to Craig, gently wrapping one arm around his waist. Using my other hand I pulled his chin up and placed a lingering kiss on his cheek. My eyes began to fill with tears as I quickly turned on my heal and marched for the door. My heart broke with every step; knowing fully what pain was, and I had caused him that terrible thing. The only way to keep walking was to tell myself it was necessary. I wasn't happy here. No one was happy with me being here. I had caused too much damage already.

As the whispered words “I'm sorry” slipped from my lips, I walked out the door and to my car. I couldn't look back at the mess of a man I had left, but only because I couldn't turn back and fix him. There was no turning back. Nothing would ever be the same.

These thoughts ran through my head as I drove quickly to High Desert State Prison. I finally arrived after what had felt like hours, shaking with nerves. 'What if when the saw me he turned around and walked away? What if he yelled? What if -'

And there he was. 'Gorgeous as ever'' I thought to myself.

His black hair was Blowing around with the wind, framing his slender face perfectly. His big beautiful brown eyes hadn't spotted me yet as he took in being free for the first time in four years. On his plump, pink lips, there played a smile as he let out a laugh and 'fist pumped' his muscular arms in the air.

Typical Radke.

"Ronnie!" I roared hesitantly.

Slowly his smile fell and we both froze, locking eyes in the process. Moments passed before I heard him whisper “Max,” A hint of a grin began to show before suddenly I was in his strong arms once again. 'This is where I want to stay forever' I though to myself as I bathed in his sent; cigarettes and cheap cologne. He never changes.

"I missed you," he whispers at the same time I say "I'm sorry," sending us both into -Very manly- giggles.

"I'll never leave you again Max, I promise. I need you too much. I love you Max." He whispers in my ear.

"Then kiss me you fool."

The words were barely out of my mouth before his lips were on mine in a passionate kiss.  'This feels right'' I think to myself. I finally have my lover back.

"I love you Ronnie." I say breathlessly as we break apart.

"I love you too Max."

 'I've been waiting for so long' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is my first Fan fiction, And i'd appreciate if you would comment and all that fun stuff. Maybe if you like it I'll try my hand at another. ALSO, proof reading isn't my thing, So if there are mistakes, Message me and I'll fix it right away. Thaaaaankya <3

OH! And a big thanks to my homegurlie Emma for Editing this!

( I didn't proof read her edit either ;] )