9. Excuse me ...who are you?!

***Devon's P.O.V. ***

He is just to cute. All day I have teased him and by the tightness in his pants I can tell that it's getting to him. I have finally got him falling for me no matter how much he wants to deny it he really dose love me back!

I let out a small yawn relieved it was 8th period already, I strutted into the classroom earning a few sluts hungry glances but nothing out of the usual.

Mr. Pratt had on some stupid science video with information that we are never ever gonna need! Plus I had something much more fun to look at.

He seemed really distracted , well that was till the door opened and a some guy walked through. His face held so many different emotions as he watched the student walk to the front of the classroom. "class this is our new student .. " Mr. Pratt announced. 'hmm how dose jakey know him' I wondered but my thoughts were stopped short by a annoying voice , " Hi everyone I'm Jacob ... Jacob gainer ." His eyes snapped to jakes just in time for him to see jake shoot out of his chair and tackle him in a hug. 'oh. hell. no. ' "JACOBBBBB!" Jake screamed "JAKEYYYYYYY!!!" The annoying duche replied.

My hands balled into fist and I snapped my jaw shut clenching and un-clenching till it hurt. I finally stood up and walked to the front of the room having enough of their little show when I heard the guy say "surprise". Right before I grabbed MY jakey by his collar and yanked him off of the guy. I looked the guy right in the face and sized him up. He seemed to be a little shorter but just about as masculine as me. "Excuse me but who the hell are you?!" I shouted in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#jakey&devon

Or

#jakey&jacob

Comment ?!