6. I'm gay for you!

I NEED FEEDBACK GUYS!! DO it for Devon and jakeyy !!!

**Devon's POV**

'Shit shit shit' I kept muttering under my breath as I made my way to the clinic... A few moments ago I was just talking to my friend Kyle when I heard the football team (and I mean all of them) literally yelling at some kid, they began to shove him and kick him around ! I hate when people get bullied in general so I tend to stop it but when I found out it was my jakey...I mean jake I was pissed!! "STOP IT !!! STOP IT ALL OF YOU!!!" I roared pulling jack off of him and slamming him into the lockers. " whoa dude calm down.. we're just teaching this faggot a lesson!" My other 'friend' David called out to me.

"If y'all can't remember dumb asses I'm gay and secondly you knocked the kid out cold!! " all of there faces turned strange shades of emotions, I blew out a frustrated breath of air and picked jake up bridal style taking him to the clinic. I'm currently explaining what happened to the nurse...."yeh ....he just fell down the steps." She looked at me quizzically then down to him and back at me and just shrugged. "Stay here with him while I talk to his mum."

I nodded and sat down on the clinic bed next to his sleeping form, I lightly stroked his face causing a small sigh to escape his lips and a large grin to slide on mine. I really do care about him and from this moment on I am going to do whatever it takes to make him mine!

I lean down and brush my lips against his holding it for a second, almost jumping out of my skin when his eyes pop open and he gasps against me. I pull back and clear my throat trying to shake off the rosy color that is now taking over my cheeks. I brush the hair out of his face, and chuckle slightly when he shivers. "Are you feeling okay?" I ask worriedly, "yeh.." He croaks, I feel a pang of hurt in my chest from seeing him in pain. "thank you." He says this time with a little more strength. I lean in close to his lips and whisper "for what?" "c...cause ... You ..helped m..me." He stutters trying to breath with us being so close. I quickly touch my lips to his shocking us both, " I thought you weren't gay? "
He breathed out, making me chuckle.. "Only for you baby..only for you." And with that I got up and left the clinic with a smirk on my face. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awee !! So guys I need a couple name for the cuties !! Comment what you think it should be and ill pick the best!! ;)

•vote
•comment
• tell me what you think?