[24] Too Much Baby Stuff

Michael swerves to avoid the car and they blare their horn as they drive off.

"That was too close..." I breath. He nods and neither of us say a word until we get in the house. I go upstairs and throw myself on the bed, falling asleep instantly.

~*~

I wake up on the bed in a completely different position. My pants have been take off and I am on my side of the bed, not over the entire bed, and under the covers. I change into different boxers and pull on sweats, changing my shirt into a tank top as well before going downstairs. I hear voice but it doesn't register who it is cause I'm still not 100% awake. I walk into the living room to see Michael and Minnie on the couch with space in between and Calum and Ash on the love seat.

"There's sleepin beauty. Nice of you to join us." Calum says and I glare at him.

"Honestly I thought you had died last night. You went to sleep at 10 am." Michael says and I'm confused. I pull my phone out from my sweatpants and press the home button.

"April 10, 12:35 pm" it reads.

"I was asleep for 26 hours?" I ask roughly and everyone nods. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Trust me I tried. It didn't work. You didn't even flinch. Ashton tried when he got here and it didn't work either. He tried slapping you." Michael tells me.

"So that's why my cheek hurts." I say and they nod.

"So why are you all here?" I ask.

"We were supposed to start the nursery today but someone decided to sleep for over a day and we thought you'd be mad if we didn't wait." Calum says.

"Oh my god guys I'm so sorry. I'll go get changed so we can start." I say and rush back upstairs. I change into black skinnies and an Ozzy Ozbourne shirt. We run out to the car and drive straight to town.

~*~

It took nearly a week but we finally did it. The boy's nursery was done. Their cribs were facing each other and it had a rocking chair in the middle.

 As we stand back and admire the great work the five of us have done, Minnie grunts a little and sort of doubles over

As we stand back and admire the great work the five of us have done, Minnie grunts a little and sort of doubles over. Michael and Ashton grab her arms so she doesn't fall over.

"Minnie, you okay?" I ask and they help her over to the rocking chair. A little yelp of I think pain answers my question. We all sit around her until she opens her eyes.

"Something isn't right." She breaths. Sweat is forming on her forehead. I go to wipe it off and feel the burning heat of it.

"We need to get you to the hospital." I say. We help her down to the car and drive into town to Mater Hospital. I run inside and grab a wheelchair as Ashton and Calum help her out of the car. I wheel her in and they rush her back. They tell us it might be a while before they know what's going on and to just go home and wait. We listen and drive back to the house in silence.

~*~

A few days later, Minnie is let out of the hospital. Thankfully all it was was a UTI so she was okay but they recommended a wheelchair for the first few days. We decided to go out and shop for the baby boys clothes and everything while she stayed at our house and rested. Me and Mike went out to Minimee to try and find some clothes. For Connor, we got 7 onsies. A blue camo, a dark blue one with feet things, a superman and an ironman one, a striped blue one with trucks, a white one with glasses and one that said Mr.Steal Yo Girl. For Julian, we found 6. A tiger striped one, a Spider-Man and a batman one, a dark blue one with moustaches, one that says little cub and a motorcycle one.

We got two hats each. One of them was a knitted one that had ears. Connor had a panda and Julian had a brown bear. The other ones were a red and a green fox that we got their initials sewn into them. We got them each a pair of leggings that looked like jeans, grey sweatpants, and camo pants. We got Connor a blue varsity jacket with his name on it and Julian a red one with his name on it as well. I picked out, while Michael wasn't looking of course, three pairs each of socks that looked like little converse or vans.

We got multiple 'swaddling' blankets with various animals on them. We got six dummies, three red ones for Connor and three purple ones for Julian. We got tons of bottles, bowls and spoons.

"This is sooooo much stuff. Can we go home?" Michael whines.

"We still need car seats at least. You were the one who wanted to come get this stuff." I tell him.

"I didn't think it'd be this much!" He says.

"Yes you did cause you're the one telling me what to get." I say with a laugh and he sighs before walking away to the car seats. We went with a bluish green and grey coloured car seat that had a dual stroller so it worked out. The two car seats and bases would co into the Charger once we got home and the stroller would stay in their closet for now probably. We check out and the clerk looks surprised at how much we're buying until Mike explains we have twins. We throw everything in the car and drive back to the house. We open the door with multiple things in out hands when Minnie yells at us to come here. We run up to the bedroom and she has her shirt raised over her belly and a hand on her stomach. A large grin is plastered to her face as she ushers us over. She grabs my hand and replaces it where hers was. Nothing happens for a second until I feel a small push against my hand.

"Is that the baby??" I ask and she nods.

"We're halfway there. Doctor says my due date is September 2nd but it'll probably be sooner since its twins." She tells us and for the next twenty minutes we watch and feel the babies kick around in her stomach.

Filler for the baby stuff. Most of it at least. Idk I just wanted to throw it in. Hope you like it.