[19] For Sale

Mikayla ended up staying for a little while and caught up with Mikey. The dogs at one point had come out and Michael found out about the puppies. He said we'd probably end up adopting them all out but I made him promise to at least keep Max. As they did so, I put up ads saying they were for sale. I made sure to keep Angela and the puppies together for obvious reasons. Surprisingly, they sold fast.

"Is this Luke?" A man asks over the phone as me, Mikayla and Michael are sitting at dinner.

"Yes. Who is this?" I ask and walk away from the table.

"This is Howard. I was calling to talk about your ad for the Tibetan Mastiff puppies and mother?" He asks and I hum. "I was interested in adopting them."

"Well, we would like to do a house check just to make sure they're going to a good house." I say.

"I breed them and have plenty of these dogs already. My house is fine sir. If you don't believe you I can bring my dogs and meet you." He says and I sigh. This guy sounds very sincere.

"How about we do that. I'll check out the condition. How about you meet us at Michaels address around 8. That sound okay?" I ask and he hums in response. "I'll see you then sir."

"Thank you." He says and I hang up. We enjoy our dinner before heading home without Mikayla to meet him. He ends up being a very good breeder by the looks of it and buys Angela, the puppies, Sid and Jay. In the end, it was just two dogs less to worry about. Surprisingly they sold fast and before long it was just Me, Michael and Max. The house feels so empty now. 

"So Luke. I've been thinking." Michael says one night as he crawls on top of me.

"That's dangerous." I say and he laughs but continues.

"You're never at your flat anymore and you practically live here anyway. Why don't we go ahead and just move you in for good?" He says and I think about it.

"You've got a point but I dunno." I say hesitantly.

"I never told you this but...I was thinking about selling the shop and moving it somewhere else. Somewhere closer to the middle of the city. But I'd probably move farther out so Max can have more running room. Move in with me babe. We pretty much already live together anyway." He sighs.

"You're selling the shop?" I ask.

"I've been looking at this place right in the centre of the city. It's a lot bigger, we can hire some new people and have a more normal and relaxed schedule. We can get another dog if you want cause you've been complaining it's too quiet and lonely now. Please babe. I don't want to be farther away from you than I have to." He says and I sigh.

"Only if I get to help you pick out the place and decorate it cause no offence but this place is slightly atrocious." I say and he laughs, pushing my face slightly.

"You're so gay." He says and I stick my tongue out.

"You're just jealous." I say and he rolls his eyes before climbing off of me and laying down next to me.

"So you'll move in?" He asks and I nod.

"Once you get your new house yeah."

"Good. Now let's get some sleep so we can hurry up and find a house for us." He says and I smile before closing my eyes and drifting off.

~*~

The next day we head over to my flat where it is not cleaned up but will soon be empty. We end up packing all day, not because I had a lot of stuff but because we kept distracting ourselves. We'd get started on something else and one of us would play around again. Eventually it was just my clothes so Michael sat on my couch and looked for houses while I packed the clothes.

"Come look at this one." He says and I throw myself over the couch, landing right next to him.

"Three bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms. It's got like two acres. It's almost like a cabin and it's back in the woods with a huge backyard. It's got a basement that's set up for gaming and a decent garage. It's about a half an hour away from the new shop location." He says.

"We should go look at it. When can we?" I ask.

"Says you can stop by any time between 7 am and 8 pm. What time is it?" He says and I check my phone.

"5:30. We can ride over and get dinner on the way back. Sound cool?" I say and he nods, shutting the laptop once we have the address. We put Max in the kennel and hop on his bike. Once we have our leather jackets and helmets, we climb on and I put my hands on his hips, sliding them around his waist, brushing my hands over his crotch slightly as I lace my fingers. His breath hitches and he stiffens but doesn't say anything. I feel that region stiffen slightly and I smirk, liking what I do to him but it's not like it matters. I'm too scared for that.

I lean my head against his back and he revs the motor before taking off. It takes us about 45 minutes to get there and once we get out of the city, the ride is the best I've ever had. It's cool, maybe 15 degrees (Celsius) and it seems like it's just rained to so its damp. Rain sticks to the trees and the smell around here is great. The trees are starting to lose their leaves as they turn orange, yellow and red.

 We pull up to the house and shut off the bike as a middle aged man walks out of the house along with a slightly younger guy

"Hi. I'm Phil and this is Dan. I'm guessing your here to look at the house?" The older guy says when they walk up.

"Yup. This place is gorgeous." I say and we climb off.

"Thank you. Shall we head inside?" Dan asks.

WOW THIS IS SO LATE IM SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD FOR LIKE 4 DAYS STRAIGHT. I'll get another one uploaded today or tomorrow. I'm so sorry guys.