Chapter 3

I love art, almost as much as I love cooking. There are only four things I love in my life, one: cooking, two: art, three: music and four: despite everything Adrian. He may hate me, but he his me brother, my twin.

I walk freely into class. Ms Mill, the art teacher doesn't interact with her students very much. She simply write a type of medium we are going to get graded on for the semester, and you can create anything you want. She never speaks and hardly looks at her students, not that she has many anyway. It is kind of just me.

Not that I mind at all, in fact it is fantastic.

I look at the white board to see what I get to work with this semester. Pencils. Great, my favourite. I draw my best with pencils. I settle myself in and get to work. Half way through the lesson I feel like something is off.

I discreetly smell the air and carefully listen. Since I am a werewolf all my senses are heightened. I soon discover that I feel like something is off because I am the only one is school. Well I am the only werewolf in school.

Ah yes, Mr Zithanial Stone is coming back today, everyone must be staying home to meet him, everyone but me. It is both a relief and worry. Relief because the worst of the bullies aren't here but a worry because when I get home I won't be able it sneak in with a house full of weres.

Oh gosh, must I really go back to the pack house after school. I should out me run away plan back in action.
NO! Shouts my wolf. I flinch at the sudden outburst, likely I was by myself and no one saw.
You gave me a fright. Why do you decide to speak up now? I thought you were giving me some me time. I replied to her.
I know, I know. But just don't run away, at least not yet.
Why? Why should I wait, when all I am is miserable here. I concurred.
I just have this feeling that something is gonna happen today.
Um, maybe, the Alpha's son is coming back? Or you know, me being killed? I questioned.
I already know that, and it isn't it that. Also you are not dying. Just please don't run. She pleaded.
Yeah, yeah, whatever.

The rest of the day was a blur. I got to remain invisible today as my pack wasn't on the look out for me so they could insult me.

As the last lesson finished I decided to take my time walking back to the pack house. Instead of the forest route I took the long way, the same way that I came here this morning.

As I walk the started to hum bits of songs that I knew.

Every morning I wake up just the same 

Just a victim of ordinary pain 

I don't see myself as invincible 

It's not true at all 

I'm just your average, ordinary, everyday superhero 

Trying to save the world but never really sure 

I'm just your average, ordinary, everyday superhero 

Nothing more than that, that's all I really am

Here I am at a place that I come let go- Miami 

The bass where the sun set low