Chapter 5

One Month Later

Berk has finally agreed to stop hunting dragons, they still don't know about me yet though. I'm thinking about telling Hiccup's dad today. I was walking to Hiccup's house when someone knocked me over. I rolled on top of the person and put my sword to their throat. I looked at who it was and got off of him.

"Hiccup, you scared me," I said.

"I could tell," he said back. I leaned into him and kissed him. We kissed for a while. We broke apart and he looked at me.

"I was just heading to your house to tell your dad about my secret," I said.

"Okay, then I'll go with you," he said. We walked to his house hand in hand. We finally arrived.

"Dad," Hiccup said," Harmony has to tell you something."

"What is it," he said.

"I'd rather show you," I said," fallow me." We all went to the island where Hiccup and Toothless met. I changed into a dragon and Hiccup's dad's eyes went wide.

"Have you always been like this?" his dad asked.

I turned back into human form," Yeah."

He just nodded.

"It's alright. It doesn't matter what you are," he said.

"Thanks," I said. Hiccup and I walked back to Berk and went to my house.

"I'm so glad he wasn't mad," I said. Then Hiccup pushed me to the wall and kissed me. He licked my lip asking for interance. I denied. He bit my lip and made me gasp. He snuck his tongue in and explored my mouth. He stuck his hand up my shirt and squeezed my chest. I gasped again. I won't tell about the rest of the night. *wink*.