Chapter 7

3 months later

I now have a baby belly. It is clear to see that I am pregnant. I got out of bed, trying to be quite so I don't wake the sleeping Hiccup that was lying next to me. Astrid is going to take me shopping for baby stuff. I quietly put on some clothes and my shoes and went down stairs. I grabbed an apple and went outside. I started to eat the apple and noticed that Astrid was riding on her new dragon.

"Hi, Harmony," Astrid said as she landed," I can definitely tell your pregnant now." I laughed.

"Come on," I want to leave before Hiccup wakes up. He's been a little over protective lately. He thinks I can't do anything since I'm pregnant."

"I wouldn't blame him. You look like your going to pop. Are you sure your not having twins?"

"I don't know. Ruffnut and Tuffnut would probably like that," I said. Astrid laughed.

"Then they would probably argue about who the twins would like more," now we were both laughing. That's when I felt a little kick. It surprised me so I held my belly. Then I felt more kicking.

"Astrid, the baby or babies are kicking," I said. She got off her dragon and put her hand on my stomach. Then a minute later, a messy haired Hiccup appeared with his hand on my stomach as well.

"Good morning Hiccup," I said while giving him a kiss. We kiss for a while before pulling apart.

"Where are you planning on going?"

"Me and Astrid were just planning on going baby shopping," I said.

"You really shouldn't be on your feet for to long, let me go with you two. That way if you get tired, I can just fly you around on Toothless."

"Alright," I said. Hiccup put me on Toothless and we flew to the market. Astrid and I picked out some cute baby clothes. We also bought some stuffed animals too. Then Hiccup flew me and him home. He carried me upstairs and lie down in bed with me.

I lie my head down on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me and rested his hand on my belly.

"Hiccup?" I asked

"Hmm," he replied as he was reading.

"Do you think it will be a girl or a boy," I asked.

"I really don't care, as long as I have a healthy child," he said. I smiled and kissed him. He blew out the candle next to him and we both went to sleep.

Morning

I woke up to not feel Hiccup by me. I sat up and smelt eggs cooking. I got out of bed and went down stairs to see Hiccup cooking eggs. I sat at the table and started to eat a plate of food he put in front of me.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked

"Fine, I guess. It's a little uncomfortable, from my big belly and all, but I'll get used to it," I said.

"Well," he said," You may be happy at what I have planned later."

"Let me guess. Do you want me to meet you at the Island that you meet Toothless and me at?" I asked.

"Yep," he said," You know me so well."

Later at the Island

I arrived at the Island to see rose petals every where and Hiccup in some nice clothes. I walk over to him with a smile on my face. He grabs my hand, gets on one knee, and says," Harmony, I've known you for a long time, and we've been friends for a long time now. It would be a real honor if you would say 'yes' to my question. Harmony, will you make me so happy by becoming my wife."

"Yes!!!" I said crying tears of joy. I hugged him and then we kissed. Then all of our friends and Hiccup's dad came out of their hiding spots and hugged us.

About 6 month later

I was cutting some flowers to put in a vase when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Then I looked down to see that my water broke. I put down my knife.

"Hiccup," I yelled calmly.

"Yeah," he answered.

"My water just broke." I heard a bunch of thumping and saw Hiccup running down the stairs. He started freaking out. He grabbed a bunch of stuff and put them in Toothless' saddle bag. Then he picked me up and lie me down on Toothless in the most comfortable way possible. I started to do the right type of breathing and felt another sharp pain. I squeezed the hand that Hiccup was holding my hand with as he flew to the doctor. We finally arrived and Hiccup carried me in. He told Toothless to go tell the others and Toothless walked off.

5 hours later

"It hurts so much," I said as I pushed. I was squeezing Hiccups hand so hard, I thought his fingers might pop off. Finally, the baby was out and I relaxed a little.

"Looks like there is one more," the doctor said.

"WHAT!?!" I said.

I started to push again. After about 10 minutes, the baby was finally out. I started to try and slow my breathing and relaxed. By now I was exhausted.

"Looks like you two have a girl an a boy," the doctor said," What are you going to name them?"

"How about Melody for the girl," I said.

"And Jack for the boy," Hiccup finished.

"That sounds lovely," the doctor said. She handed me the babies and I looked at their adorable faces. Hiccup's dad and all of out friends came in the room. The babies were passed around, before the doctor took them away to check them out. I closed my eyes from exhaustion and went to sleep with a smile. I am happy that I get to have two beautiful babies and a loving, soon to be, husband.

THE END