Chapter 6

One Week Later

I woke up feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom and got sick. Hiccup ran to the bathroom and held up my hair.

"You've been getting sick in the mornings for the past three days," he said," How about you go see the doctor."

"Okay," I said. I got up and got dressed. Hiccup and I went to the doctor and she checked me out. I walked out with her and met up with Hiccup.

"Congratulations," she said," You're pregnant."

"What," Hiccup and I said at the same time. We went back to my house and talked about it. Then we went to his house to talk to his dad.

"Dad," Hiccup said," We have something to tell you."

"What is it son?" he asked while going though papers.

"Harmony is pregnant," he said," with my child."

Hiccup's dad stopped moving for a second and then looked at us.

"Are you sure?" he said.

"Yeah," Hiccup said," She went to the doctor today and she said she was pregnant."

"Well, I'm happy to have you be the one who got pregnant with my grandchild," he said.

"Thanks for your support," I said.

Then Hiccup and I walked to my house.

"What are we going to do?" Hiccup asked as he ran his hands done his face.

"I don't know. Do you want to live with me so you can help me out?" I asked

"That sound awesome," Hiccup said with a smile," That way when the baby is born, I can be here."

That's when Hiccup moved in with me. (BTW Harmony is 20 and Hiccup is 22 in this story.)