First Date

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. They strong and I just felt comfortable in them. Then, I remembered that it's Niall's arms! My heart pulse rose and I just became so fucking happy. Calm down, Zach. Breathe...in...and out. ok I'm good. I felt him stir and I turned to face him with a smile.

"Morning, Nialler."

He laughed

"Good morning, Zach."

HOLY FUCK HIS RASPY VOICE WAS UNF (oOps)

We just laid there, staring into each others eyes. This was the perfect moment. But why did he become so close this fast? Eh, I don't even care.

"Want me to make some eggs and toast?" he interrupted

"ya sure. thanks"

We awkwardly fumbled to get untangled and get up. He moved toward the kitchen and got out some pots and pans, while I got out eggs and bread. I guess you know what happened next, you know, putting the bread in the toaster, cracking eggs and putting it into a buttered pan, scrambling the eggs, and putting butter or jam on the bread. There was a cute moment when I took over the eggs. I was obviously doing it wrong, so Niall came up behind me and put his arms around me while taking my arms and showing me what to do. I melted into his touched, though it was short lived. We ate nothing too special. Until he brought a topic up.

"Hey, Zach."

"Ya"

"What would you think about someone, hypothetically speaking, that is really close to you and he turns out to be gay?"

"I wouldn't mind, it's his business. I have no place to judge."

"Oh ok. Well, Zach...I'm gay"

I mean i was shocked and really happy. I couldn't help but flash a smile towards him

"I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me that."

This means Niall and I could have a chance of being together. *internally screaming*

We finished what was on our plates, though Niall had a good amount more than I did.

"Alright, Niall, I better go home and check in with my mom."

"Oh, ok. Want to hang out later, get some pizza maybe?"

He sounded nervous... wait omf

"Sure, I'd like that." I replied with a smile

I turned to walk out the door. As soon as I grabbed the doorknob, he spun me around and kissed me. (I know, I know, Channing Tatum moment. I got it) Full, on the lips, sweet, passionate kiss. I was kinda surprised, as you would be if someone that you barely knew, AND had a crush on, kissed you. But that didn't stop me from kissing him back. It seemed like forever before we broke the kiss to breathe.

"Niall"

"Ya, Zach?"

"umm, I like you and I guess I'm gay."

He smirked. Cheeky bastard.

"I'll pick you up at 7."

"It's a date."

I ran home and shut myself in my room, giggling like a little girl. I pinched myself...ow THIS IS REAL NOT A DREAM!!! I quickly grabbed my phone.

Zach:

Guess who has a date? This guuuy

Elizabitch:

WOO YOU GO BOY! With who? Is it Niall? ;)

(I knew she was joking but what? I can't lie to her)

Zach:

Actually yes. we also kissed just so you know

Elizabitch:

OMF ZACH THAT'S GREAT YOU GUYS WOULD MAKE A CUTE COUPLE

Zach:

IKR

We texted for hours just talking about what was going to happen on the date and other shit.

Zach:

Alright I gtg it's almost time

I dressed up in a decent, casual shirt and shorts and waited for Niall. He arrived a few minutes later. I hopped in his car, pecking him on the lips before he drove off. Worst case scenarios going through my head. I stopped myself from thinking these things and just turned up the music. I hope this goes really well.