The Guitarist

This is my first fanfiction and story that I've posted. This was originally a One Shot but I decided to make it a story. I'm not sure how long each chapter will be. Ok so here we go! I hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just a normal teen. You know hormones and shit. I want to get away from my family and spend time with friends. Like I said, normal teen. Today, I thought, would just be another normal, boring day. Nothing special about it. I put on my favorite Ramones t-shirt, sat on the couch, and watched whatever was on TV. I was just getting comfortable when my phone vibrated:

Elizabitch:

Get off your lazy ass. We're going out for lunch.

Zach:

Fine. Where are we going?

(there was no use in refusing her. I'm hungry anyways)

Elizabitch:

Wherever I feel like. You'll figure out soon enough. I outside now.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out my front door to see her sitting on the curb. We exchanged friendly hello's and walked our way to wherever we were going. We finally got there and sat down in a nice booth in the corner and ordered a pizza. We just talked about what was going on in our lives until the pizza came. No words could describe how hungry I was when I saw that pizza. I shoved slice by slice into my mouth.

"Wow, slow down there big boy or you're gonna choke" She chuckled

I reluctantly slowed down my eating, chewing, and swallowing. I didn't even notice they announced a live performance to the stage. Sounded a bit like Kyle Boran, or something of sorts. At the moment, I couldn't have cared less about that guy; I was way too into my pizza. Then, he started singing. All i an say is, that voice was heavenly. I stopped eating, dropped the slice that was in my hand, and let my jaw hang open. I looked over to the guy who was singing. He wasn't just singing, he was playing the guitar! I wish I could do that. He was perfect in every way i could think of. His bleached hair was styled into a quiff and his eyes were like a deep, blue ocean of emotions. I just couldn't stop staring at him. He finished the song and his eyes caught mine. I blinked and blushed hoping he hadn't seen more than that one look. He would think I'm some weirdo that lets his mouth hang open with food in his mouth whilst staring at someone. Oh God, what just happened to me. I've never thought of a guy like this, more or less gotten me to have a reaction like that. This is confusing me. Fuck, I feel the butterflies. Scratch that, there's a whole fucking jungle down there. I glanced back over at him. Surprisingly, he was smiling at me. His beautiful smile did not help what I was feeling. He got down off stage and came over to us.

"Hi! I'm Niall Horan. Nice to meet ya!"

Oh, Niall Horan. And i thought his name was Kyle Boran. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Z..z.z. Zach Aplin and this is my friend Elizabitch.. I mean Elizabeth. (Sorry Elizabeth) You were amazing up there!"

"Thanks lad! Hey, say we hang out sometime, get to know each other. I'm new in town so it'd be nice to know some people"

"Sure! Here's my number just text me whenever."

"Will do. Sorry, my break's over. talk to you later"

"Ya, we should probably get home now. Bye Niall" Elizabeth interrupted.

She paid the bill and dragged me out of there as quickly as possible, obviously sensing some strange about me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so that was the first chapter! Please give ideas for future chapters or other stories. I'll try and update soon!