Secrets

Andy

I was running around a sharp corner when my phone buzzed in my back pocket. Slowing down second by second I pulled it out to read the text from Avery. It said "Andy. I need to tell you something". I typed "What honey?" into my phone then tucked it safely back into my jean pocket. Not even 20 seconds passed and she replied "Well...if we are going to have a good relationship I guessed that I should have told you this before. I'm on birth control pills". My mouth slightly dropped open and I tried to respond. By this time I had stopped walking. Having no idea WHY I was so shocked i responded "Why?". "Well, i really don't know. But when I was younger the doctor said I was never REALLY able to get pregnant. But I always could try. There's like a 50-50 chance." she said. I tried walking again but it didn't work. I was super happy that she would actually come out and tell me this but I was still sad. Yes, I did want kids. Mostly a girl. But a boy would be just as good. Damn, I had fallen so far for a girl that I had known for what, like 4 months or so? And I already had wanted a kid by her. If I ever wanted to marry her she would have to permanently live with us, and move from Australia. Take everything she had and bring it here. Or just burn whatever was left of her old life. Wow. Now that I start thinking back that was a TERRIBLE idea. Just set everything from your old life on fire. Just perfect. "I have to go." I told her. Far off in the distance I could see the guys walking back towards me from the location of the party. Ashley was smiling along with the rest of them. When they were finally next to me Ash piped up and said "We knocked the SHIT out of him!". I smiled and then we continued to talk about how sorry we felt for Avery. They kept on trying to comfort me whenever I would tell them that it was really my fault and deep inside I would always feel that way. We got back soon and Avery was asleep. I crawled into bed beside her and her sleeping body didn't seem to notice. I just needed to talk to her in the morning. She would have run after me if she could have and I knew that. She was just more of the revenge type. She wanted to set things straight and just have things be back to normal. And I respected that about her 100 percent.

~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery

I woke up and felt amazing. I got up and stretched. Andy opened his eyes and saw me stretching next to him on the ground. "You okay?" he asked. "I feel great!" I said excitedly. He looked me over sarcastically and shook his head laughing. "Your still going to have to take it easy." he said. "Right...." I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes. I bent down and began sifting through my clothes looking for something flirty and revealing. I pulled out a batman shirt and black denim jeans that had holes in them. Last but not least I strapped a pair of purple and black checkered suspenders to my jeans. Then I twirled around and dizzily made my way to the front of the bus where everyone was sitting in suspense. I waved slightly and said a quiet "Morning." when everyone ran towards me to hug me. Lexi pounced on top of me first knocking me down on the ground. I laughed and waited as person after person dog piled on top of each other on top if me. Andy came in and laughed at everyone as I tried to catch my breath. It felt like 2,000 damn pounds pushing down on me. Apparently Lexi felt it to because she said "GET THE HELL OFF ME JAKE!". Jake laughed and got up tossing everyone on top of him to the floor. Andy helped me up and hugged me as I continued to laugh about how awkward everything was. "AVI!" Ashley called out to me using my nickname (pronounced a-vee). He ran across the room and threw his arms around me as I smiled. "YOU'RE OKAY!" he yelled excitedly. "Guess I am." I said sarcastically. Suddenly Andy caught me off guard with a passionate kiss. When he was done I caught my breath and Ashley said "And you are still together!". I laughed as Andy wrapped his right arm around me. Ashley pushed us against each other purposely tempting both of us. Then he jumped up onto us and laughed. I fell and Andy kept Ashley up as he tried to extend his right hand towards me. I grabbed it and he strained under Ashley's weight to pull me up to my feet again. When I was back up and Ashley was detached from Andy I excused myself to go take a shower. I felt icky even though we were just going to hang around today I still had to look presentable. When I had cranked up the shower water and the scorching hot water was racing over my skin, Andy opened the door and walked in. In a slow movement he shut the door behind him and said "Hey baby". I relaxed and asked "What's up? You sound like you have something on your mind". "Well....If you were going to try to have a kid......would you have on with me?" he asked bashful. Shocked I shut off the shower water and opened the door to look him in the eye. "Are you kidding me?" I asked him. "You know I love you. And if I was on the death row having a kid with you would be the first and pretty much only thing on my mind". "I love you so much." he said in a small voice. I smiled and grabbed a towel off of the rack beside me. I began drying myself off as Andy sat on the floor and watched me playfully. He had an adorable look in his eye and I began to blush. "If I was on the death row" he began, "having sex with you would be my priority". I laughed and started to get dressed back into my clothes. We opened the door of the steam filled bathroom and walked back into the front of the bus. Everyone exploded laughing when they saw the shy and adorable look on Andy's face. Lexi grabbed me and hugged me then whispered into my ear "We heard everything". I began to laugh, and soon after Andy as well.