Cravings

Andy

I told Avery I loved her today. Now that we are together I've been thinking more about how we met. All because of one little contest. And now I would get to live with her for a full year. But I could already begin to see the issues roll out in my head. Yes, I loved her a lot. And yes I know that she loves me back. But shes still finishing school (i believe). I had to ask her about that. "Avery?" I asked into the darkness. "Hmm?" she asked her head only centimeters from mine. "Are you still finishing school?" I asked her softly. It was quiet for a minute then she replied "I dropped out before I came here. Only had a month left anyway. Everyone hated me. I'm all good". She sighed and turned around to face me. I could feel her warm breath skim across my skin. Her hand slowly began tracing my side. She seemed like she was writing something. She began to focus more on it and she smiled. "What?" I asked laughing slightly. "Oh, nothing." she said burying her head deeper into me. I wrapped my arms around her to make sure that she would stay here with me forever. "Love you Andybear" she said yawning. "Love you too Averybear" I said. I closed my eyes and slowly slipped under letting sleep get the best of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley

I walked past Andy's bunk this morning and saw that Avery was laying on top of him- like always. I shook my head and smiled walking back to the front of the bus. Avery got up and started walking to the front of the bus. She sat next to me on the couch and playfully punched my shoulder. "You need a girlfriend!" she said happily. She handed her phone over to me and told me to scroll through her contacts. All of the girls she had on there were HOT. I stopped at a red-headed girl. Her name was Alexis. Jumping up and showing the picture to her she nodded and said "Good choice". She sat me down at the table and started giving me information about her. "Okay. Nickname is Lexxi. Age: 20. Hair color: Bright red. Status: Single!" she confirmed sliding her phone across the table so I could look at her again. My heart beated faster just looking at her. "Wanna video chat with her?" she asked me. "Yeah!" I said fluffing my hair in the back. Shadow jumped off of Jinxx's bunk and raced Avery intot he back. SHe came back with a gleaming silver laptop. She opened the lid and typed in a password. She went to a purple screen and it caught me off guard when Lexxi's moving picture appeared on screen. "Hey lex!" Avery said. Lexxi looked at Avery and her eyes widened when she saw me. She coughed and pulled out a bottle of beer. She swallowed some and then caught her breath. "Is....that.....who I think......it is?" she stuttered. "Sure as hell is!" Avery replied. "Don't tease me! I Live in fucking Canada for crying out loud! And I met you on the internet!" she said. She pulled out a brush and brushed out her hair. Smiling she said "Haiii Ashley!". "Hey hot stuff!" I waved back. She held in her breath. "Ash aren't we going to Canada next?" Avery asked me dumbfoundedly. "Yep!" I said excitedly. "Where are you now?" she asked. "Well now that you mention it........we JUST so happen to be crossing the Canadian border!" Avery said. "When will you get here and what town?". "We will be up by Lake Ontario. And don't know when we will get there." Avery said looking out the window. "Oh, and I have to tell you something." Avery said to Lexxi. "I'm going out with Andy Biersac-" she got cut off when Andy walked in and kissed her cheek. "Hey beautiful." he said. Lexxi's mouth dropped open and she smiled. "Bye Ashley!" she said waving to me. I waved back and blew a fake kiss. Avery closed the laptop and Andy laughed. "Find a girl?" Andy asked. Shadow jumped into my lap and I began to stroke her. "Yep..." I began, "It's one of Avery's long distance friends." I said. Andy nodded and sat down next to her hugging her. I sighed and leaned back. "And she's bunking with me." I said kicking my feet up as they laughed.

Andy

I sat there with my supermodel-looking girlfriend. We were getting Ashley ready to take on a fellow 20 year old girl with hormones THROUGH THE ROOF. All I could really do is laugh and call him an old man. Avery went to go take a shower and of course following my instincts I decided I would follow her. Hell, I've already seen her naked once. And I was going to do it again. She went into te bathroom and got into the shower I came in and sat on the floor talking to her about random things. She forgot to grab the shampoo off of the sink and she had to get out and get it. Even though I could only see her FULLY naked for a good 10 seconds it was SO worth it. She got out eventually and she put on some kind of french lace. Her top was see-through and she knew it. So she asked me to go get her suitcase for her. She slid on black and pink underwear with a matching pink bra. Her pants were skin tight and bright white with black slashes and studs on them. She wore a short white leather jacket and let her bra hang out again. I helped her dye her hair black (natural color) with red and hot pink splashes in it. She put it up in a Tokyo kind of style and we were done. We had made it to the Canadian city we were performing for and we all went separate ways. Ash came with us shopping and to the airport to pick up his girlfriend. The airport was packed and finally we saw her get off of the plane. "Avery!" she shouted. Avery ran over and hugged her. We already had this planned out. We were going to let Lexi stay with us as long as she wanted. She already seemed nice enough. And Ashley REALLY liked her. "Hey Lexi there's only one problem, there's a shortage of beds so you can sleep with Ash, on the floor, or on the couch. "Ashley any time!" she whispered loud enough for me to hear. I think Ash heard to because his smile was HUGE.

Avery

The concert was beginning and Andy ran out on stage screaming. Me and Lexi stood backstage cheering. Ashley would look back and wink at Lexi sometimes. Andy yelled into the microphone "Our next song is Mortician's Daughter! Sing along with me if you love somebody. I know I sure as hell do!". He turned around and smiled at me and began the first line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy

We returned and to celebrate Ashley got out some vodka. Avery and I sat in my bunk going lightly on a beer. "Andy, I love you more than you could ever know." Avery said in between drinks. I hugged her tighter and held on to her. Knowing she wasn't drunk, she rolled onto me. I set the beer down and slid my hands up and down the sides of her stomach. She moaned lightly and kissed me. I began kissing her neck and and she let me roll on top of her. She free willingly took off her pants and I did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well Past Midnight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the band was still awake and they were in the front playing truth or dare. Avery and I were in the back each moaning away not caring if anyone heard us. I could hear someone coming this way. Maybe two people. I covered us up with a sheet. And she got the message. She resumed the regular laying position. Ashley walked in making out with Lexi. He pinned her up against the wall. Avery covered my eyes and I covered her's as we sat there laughing. They left a storm of clothes in their trail. Ashley's boxers landing on Avery and Lexi's underwear landing on my head. We tried not to scream as we removed the underwear and threw them across the room. CC was bunked underneath me and he saw it. He swung up and saw as. Avery was lying across my chest and I was just lying there. He swung up and his expression was weird. "Hi there!" I said which alarmed him. "Ahhh!" he said. He swung back under and started up a conversation with us. Avery was talking about her favorite color and favorite type of nut. Turns out she's allergic to walnuts. Her favorite type of flower is carnation, and her favorite color is milky gray. Halfway through the conversation we both seemed to have sudden bursts of energy. Every now and then CC would laugh at us. After a while he fell asleep and so did Ash and Lexi. I feel sorry for who ever gets to find THEM tomorrow. Avery fell asleep and I just fell asleep watching her.