Chapter 8

"Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend."
-Sarah Dessen-

Heyho y'all! Welcome back to another episode of Just a Piece of the Actioooon!

You're the perfect TV host...

Oh yes, I am! By the way, it's point thirty-nine on BOB!

Oh really? Is there anything which is not a point on BOB?

I actually doubt it... Oh, no, being boring is not a point!!!

What's about the life changes, they could be interpreted as becoming boring. You know, you're all fizzy now, so when you change your life, you'd become boring.

Nah, I meant another kind of life changes.

Like what?

Like first change, becoming famous, second change, leave show biz for family...

Hey, you cannot just leave! What's about your best friend???

Wait wait, third change, returning to showbiz until I'm old and grey!

Okay, that sounds better!

Yes, doesn't it?

So, now to this chapter!

Oh yes, our introduction to this 8th chap is also connected with BOB.

Our second introduction, beside the one we just gave you!

Er... Yes, exactly. So, I really hope you all remember BOB?

*if not, please read Chapter 1 again...

And I further hope, that you remember Point 2?

*if not, please read Chapter 1 again...

So, now, this chapter is about the execution of exactly this task!

Flap, and ACTION!

It was around a month after our arrival, three weeks of school were over and finally it was Friday again.
Cheryl and I sat in the bus home in the afternoon and we were planning our weekend.
"D'you wanna sleep at mine or should I sleep at yours?", Cheryl asked, the typical grin on her face.
"Oh well, that's a hard decision", I made an extra thoughtful face, "Because there is such a DIFFERENCE!"
We giggled.
"What do you think", I continued, "Of this: I'll sleep at yours this night, and you sleep at mine the next night?"
"Or the other way around", Cheryl added, "Such a DIFFERENCE!"
We laughed until we were interrupted by Sam, who called loudly through the whole bus: "Rita and Jessica, it's your stop for five minutes now, get off you two!"
"Oh, thanks, Sam", I answered friendly, suppressing the giggle. Quickly we took our stuff and hopped off. Just when Rusty was rolling away, Cheryl let out a huge groan.
"What's up", I asked, "Stomach again because of too much laughing?" It had actually happened once that we both had been quite sick after a huge laughing fit.
"Nope", Cheryl meant and sighed, "It's the name. It's driving me crazy..."
"You already are, my dear Rita", I said teasingly, laughing when Cheryl moaned again.
"Oh stop it, Jessica!", she pouted.
"What shall I stop exactly, Rita?", I continued mockingly.
She just gave me a frown and for a while we were walking quietly, just when we arrived on the piece of grass between our houses, she talked again: "It's time for Point Two!"

Oh, that drama!

Oh yes, drama queen you were.

Oh now, Brianna was!

Kk, she was...

We met up again, Cheryl and I, five minutes after we had said goodbye.

Oh, you remember our goodbyes?