Regular day...

Mystreet

Your P.O.V
I wake up to my alarm I get up and quickly turn it off hoping that my mom didn't hear. I get out of bed and take a shower. I get dressed in a long sleeve crop top with shapes on it, and short black converse and a short black leather skirt along with a black bow.

I do my hair in a middle part, and the two top pieces I french braid them back and then braid them, then I twist them together on add the black bow right were I start to twist

(A/n add the black bow right were the twisting starts and thats what you look like and up top is your skateboard) I grab my bag water and some top tarts from a box under my bed and my skate board and jump onto the tree next to my room I climb down...

(A/n add the black bow right were the twisting starts and thats what you look like and up top is your skateboard) I grab my bag water and some top tarts from a box under my bed and my skate board and jump onto the tree next to my room I climb down and stake to Aphmaus. She's the only one who knows about my mom being abusive. I make sure my keyboard didn't drop or break (the music type) I skate to Aphs and on the way I see Aaron I skate up to him wave as if I was saying 'hi' I skate psst him and as soon as I turn the corner I see Aph chasing Celestia around the neighborhood. Once she sees me she takes off running the way Aarons running to. Aphmau and me chase her down once she gets to Aaron she stops and he pets her and I try to stop myself but I can't, I'm going to fast. "Look out!!" I yell in turn to grass next to them my skateboard stops and the grass and sends me flying into the Bush. "Ow" I say blankly. I get up and see that Aphs got Celestia in her hands I get up and grab my skateboard, say thanks to Aaron and go back to her house. Once we get there I grab my keyboard and Aph sits down and I start to play/sing.

Young love

Hearts so blind

Same song played about a million times

It all started as a friend in need

How did we end up as enemies

It's a fatel love

A heart attack

No matter what we do

We can't come back

It's only one second till we run out of time

One life and we're living a lie

Picking up the pieces

And hopin

Aarons P.O.V
I was walking to Aphs house when I heard a girl singing I opened the door and quietly closed it. It was Y/n.

Your P.O.V

But how do you fix something that started off broken

You shot me down

Like a bull's-eye to my heart

And when I hit the ground

Then you watch me fall apart

Yeah

You shoot me down

Like a bull's-eye to my brain

And when I hit the ground

Then you watch me fade away

And I was never the same
When I was done I heard clapping I turn to see Aaron. "Did you just--" he cuts me off by nodding 'yes' "Of course" I mumble to myself I got up and headed to the kitchen once I heard the door open and close went back to the living room. I expected to see Aphmau but I stead I saw Aaron. "Aphmau said that she had something to do" he said. I just sat to the couch next to him. "So when did you start to sing?" He asked braking the silence between us. "I don't know.... ever since I was little I guess". Then all I heard has a huge "BANG" I ran outside with him trailing behind me I saw my mom's car and another person's car crashed together. I see the ambulance come and Aphmau comes running down the street towards us. I fell to my knees and trying g to hold back the tears. This is what she did my mom did this, and with that I walked in the house. Aphmau said I could stay here so I went to sleep on the couch thinking about what happened today.

Hey guys so this is my first chapter of mystreet. I need a little help... can you post some momments with the other guys like dante, Garroth, Laurence, or zane. And I have a question, in the phenoix drop high story would you rather have a:

Younger sister

Younger brother

Leave a 🖒on which ever one you want. And i will do side storys and eould you rather have:

Aaron x reader-phenoix drop high

Travis x reader x Aaron- phenoix drop high

Again leave a🖒on which one you want. That's all for now, bye!