Twenty-Four

The rest was short and to the point. Flowey leveled up his Pokemon for the day before putting his DS to the side and taking a deep breath, letting out a terrifying scream. Chara fell out of the bed, Frisk quickly hid under the bed, a loud thump could be heard from across the hall, and footsteps could also be faintly heard. Sans was the first to enter, then Papyrus, Asgore, and Toriel were across the hall in Asriel's room. "What the hell was that?!" Sans shouted, looking around as his eye began to glow. "...Where's Frisk?"

Flowey looked to the group before snickering to himself. "You know, you're welcome. These idiots were asleep, and the rejected queen already told them to come back downstairs to eat pie. I'm already guessing that she's finished making the snail pie." Flowey sank a little into his pot. "Frisk is hidden under the bed." A small smirk landed on Flowey's face as he sprung up again. "Come one, come all, and see the terrified Frisk crying under her bed! Aw, who would have thought our savior could cry! It was just a scream, my dear friend!" He laughs out, Toriel glaring from Asriel's room from the 'rejected queen' comment, and Chara's glare for, one, screaming and waking her up, and two, messing with Frisk's emotions. "What? It's funny."

Sans' eye goes back to normal as he lets out a sigh. He goes to grab the flower pot from the room, taking Flowey out and taking him downstairs. Frisk was well hidden under the bed. She was not fully awake, and the scream scared her half to death. Chara lied down on the floor to look under the bed. She reached a hand under for her to take. "Frisk, it's alright. It's just Flowey being a little prick." Frisk was hesitant but took the hand held out for her. Yes, she was dragged out from under the bed by Frisk not entirely wanting to come out, and Chara found it funny. "It's okay."

Papyrus exited, along with the others, following behind Chara, Frisk, and Asriel to have their pie slices made by their mother. They all sat around each other, Asriel sharing his experiences in the hospital with the doctors and Flowey. The flower would occasionally say his part, giving an explanation of why he did certain things, his answers were, "Because I was bored," or "It was too quiet," and finally, "I felt like it." The group found it funny, whilst Asriel and Flowey did not. They both had another stare down before Asgore stood up and exited the kitchen to go outside.

Frisk decided it would have been about time to join him, knowing she hardly ever goes outside unless to go to school or go to the store or whatnot. She never goes out just for the fresh air or to play around like she should. "Hey, dad, wait for me!" The child stuffed whatever pie she had left on her plate into her mouth as she followed her goat father, leaving Chara and the rest behind to share their stories.

Chara looked Frisk's way after seeing her leave. She looked back to Asriel before letting out a laugh. "The fact that you let a flower mess with you shows that you're weak, bro." She says, earning a death glare from them both. "What? Must I mention what happened when we died?" The eldest human child bugged. As Toriel wasn't very fond of hearing of her children's deaths, she was interested in knowing what happened exactly. Asriel shook his head quickly. Chara laughed. "Well, after accidentally poisoning dad and wanting to make it up to him, I die. Guess what? One SOUL to free the Underground." She rests her elbow on the table before pointing the fork at her brother. "I give you my SOUL so you could escape the Underground, kill those I hated the most in my village, and free the monsters. We merge SOULS, for one. I tell him where to go and to lay my body. He does this but when the villagers of my shitty-"

"Chara!" Toriel interrupted.

"-sorry. Crappy village sees him, he doesn't fight. No no. He chickens out." Chara smirked as she saw Asriel's embarrassment. He crossed his arms and looked the other way. "I wanted to help free you all myself. The idea came to me after I died, and hey. It could have worked. But instead, Azzy here wanted to have a kind heart and show everyone MERCY. Did you think those pricks from my village deserved it now?" She asked, poking at her pie.