"I lost the baby." The words hit me harder than I thought they would and I wasn't prepared at all. I stood staring at her with my mouth agape as tears started to pour from her eyes. She looked exhausted. I didn't know what to do so I just wrapped my arms around her and let tears slip from my eyes too.

"I needed you. I needed you so much and your mom wouldn't even let me in the house." She cried. I squeezed her tightly.

"I'm so sorry Ken. I'm so sorry I wasn't there." I heard the bell ring but I wasn't letting her go until she calmed down. I could feel the devastation radiating from her body. I didn't have the words to say, so I asked what seemed logical to me.

"Did you tell Von yet?" She started crying harder.

"He's going to hate me. I killed our baby."

"Ken sometimes these things happen." I didn't know what I was talking about but I said it to soothe her. I thought I had seen it on a website somewhere at least, but I was for sure that she didn't cause this miscarriage.

"I should have been more careful." It seemed to me as we set in the bathroom a hush came over the school. It must have been because everyone was in class. I looked toward Ken.

"Are you ok?" I questioned. She nodded slowly and I helped her up. As we headed out the stall of course there was trouble waiting. She came through the door laughing loudly.

"Wow speak of the mutt." Rosie crackled. I rolled my eyes and wet a paper towel for Ken's eyes because they were super puffy from crying. Suddenly my head jerked forward and I exploded. I don't even know what happened. All I remember is Ken pulling me away.

"Naw don't hold that bitch." Rosie spat. Her face was red and her hair was a mess.

"Look go about yo business maine." Ken said.

"Let me go Kennedy." I said calmly.

"Don't hold that bitch." Rosie yelled. I looked at her like she was stupid before looking at myself in the mirror there was nothing out of place but Rosie looked like she had been through a whole fight. Where was I at?

"Rosie go ahead before she beat yo ass." Ken warned. I just shook my head.

"I'm cool Ken." I turned my back on that fake sow and proceeded with what I was previously doing when I felt something hit my head. Before I could come to terms with what had happened I saw Kennedy punching one of the girls with Rosie on the floor. My head was actually spinning a little when I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I went off.

I grabbed Rosie by the hair and punched her as hard as I could. Of course she was swinging back but my punches were connecting every time.

"Let her go!" One of the girls started yelling. I just focused on my hand hitting its target until it was sore. I had so much going on in my mind and every punch was like a breath adjusting to the fact that Kennedy had had a miscarriage. I felt another sharp pain on my face and smelt the metallic scent of blood. I pulled forward with all my strength and Rosie hit the floor. I touched my face seeing the blood and everything turned red. I kicked her in the face hard but before I could kick her again Kennedy grabbed me and pulled me back. A teacher rushed into the bathroom. Rosie's friends were over her helping her. Her nose was bleeding badly. Ken was standing behind me holding me tightly.

Before I knew what was going on I was being slammed to the floor by the school security guard. It hurt like hell as she forced my arms behind my back. Before I knew it Ken was on the floor next to me but soon enough we were being drug to the principal's office. We were allowed to talk to each other but I didn't care because Rosie and her friends had started everything.