Relationship?

"Well,The reason why I met up with you was because..."

As Bambam was about to finish his sentence, his phone started to ring. He took his phone and slides his finger across the screen.

"Hello?" There was silent moment. "Yes... Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." He finished talking to the person on the phone and hanged up.

"Oppa. You have to go?"

"Yeah, mianhae." BamBam said as he got up from his seat and patted my head.

"Wait! What about finishing the sentence?"

"Sorry Dani. Next time." He last said as he left the cafe, leaving me behind.

'Why is life like this to me?!' I screamed in my head as I got out of my seat and quickly walked away from the cafe.

I need a place to cool my head. I made my way back home where Jenny and Vanessa were there. They saw me upset and furious, giving me concerned eyes.

"I would like to talk to you guys, but I need to cool my head for a while." I explained to they and they replied back with a nod.

I walked to my room and threw myself on the bed. I then heard a sound in the kitchen, but I was too furious to care. Jenny and Vanessa were probably doing something to surprise me.

A few minutes later, Jenny and Vanessa came in the room with a tray full of crepes and tea. My favorite.

"We made this for you, we knew this will cheer you up." Jenny told me as they gave me the tray.

"Thanks you guys. Sorry that I couldn't talk to you earlier."

"Its fine, we understand how you felt." Vanessa understood the problem and gave me time to calm up.

"Okay, I'm ready." I took a deep breathe. "BamBam left to do something and didn't finish his sentence, leaving me behind."

"Poor Dani." Vanessa said as they came closer to me and hugged me tightly.

I felt emotional and knew tears will come out. The girls patted my back, signaled me that its okay to cry. Before you knew it, my tears start to make a river.

Time has passed as the food was getting cold. Memories had start to run through my mind. The time when I fell for BamBam, the time when I realized that I need love, the time when I am not alone and the time when I need someone to be there for me no matter what happen.

After we broke the hug and recooked the crepes. It was not as good as it was fresh out of the pan, but its still good. We sat on the for with our food on the coffee table. We are in silence until Jenny spoke up.

"I am going to talk to this skinny person." Jenny said as she clenched her hand into a fist.

"No, its okay. I'm fine."

"No. Its not. You're not fine." Vanessa said in a serious tone which kind of scares me.

"Vanessa is right. You're not okay with this and we know it." Jenny had to admit.

"Fine. I am not okay."

"I am going to have a serious talk with him." Jenny said as she got up off the floor and grabbed her things.

"Where are you going?"

"To JYPE that's where." Jenny quickly replied as she wore her Adidas Superstar.

"If you're going, I'm going too." Vanessa said and did have same as Jenny.

"Wait for me!"

We ran to JYPE and when we finally got there, we were sweating like pigs. Jenny went in to the basement where GOT7 was practicing and having meetings. GOT7 was talking talking about their FLY tour to Hong Kong.(My favorite place that I went to when I was small, even now😎)