Pregnant??!!

Jenny's POV

The next day was a pain in the butt. I couldn't move my hips at all. As I try to sit up stand, the pain strikes again and fell back laying on the bed. I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. I looked to the left and see Mark still sleeping peacefully.

I smiled brightly and slowly snuggled into his manly bare chest. My arms wrap around his chest and leaned in closer to him. I could smell his cologne, it smells so good that my nose is touching his chest. Thanks to his strong cologne, I fell asleep again.

Mark's POV

I was sleeping so well until two arms slowly wrapped around my chest. I slowly open my eyes to see Jenny smelling my chest and then fell asleep. How cute. Then,my phone starts to vibrate. I slowly grabbed the phone and see that JYP hyung is calling me.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey Mark,you have to get here. We are going to have an important meeting." JYP hyung says in a calm voice.

"Right now?"

"Yes Mark." JYP said as he hangs up the phone.

I looked at Jenny who is sleep smiling. I can't just leave Jenny sleep alone,so I had wake her up.

"Jenny,I have to go to a meeting. I'll be back as soon as I can." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Why?!" Jenny says in a cute voice while rubbing her eyes.

"Jenny, it's important. Sorry."

"Fine, I understand. But come back as soon as possible and call me when the meeting is done." Jenny said concerned about me.

"I will!" I said as I got ready to leave.

After a few minutes, I left home and ran to JYPE. JYP and GOT7 was waiting for me.

"Sorry for being late, I had some wife issues." I said as I bowed to them.

"It's okay, now please sit down." JYP showing my seat.

I sat down and we were talking about the concerts that were going to have in the next few months. We were laughing at Jackson whenever he acts and says something funny. Before you know it, time passed by. After we finished our meeting,I called Jenny to make sure she knows that the meeting is done,and I am coming home. Jenny was excited for some reason when I called her. Oh well,I will find out soon.

Jenny's POV

(Same time as Mark's meeting)

My stomach started to hurt and I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I had a feeling that I might be...be...pregnant! I got changed and headed to the doctor for a check up.

"Mrs.Tuan,please come in." A nurse announced as I got up and was led into a room.

I waited for a few minutes until the doctor came.

"Hello,Mrs.Tuan. What is the problem?" The doctor asks as she looks through my documents.

"Well, my stomach starts to hurt and I threw up."

"Okay we're going to check it out." The doc says as she puts on her gloves. "Okay,Mrs.Tuan,do you see that small shape?" The doctor asked me as I look at the screen.

"Yes."

"Well,congratulations! You have a baby!" She congratulated me with a smile.

"Really! I can wait to tell Mark about it! Thank you Doctor!"

"Wait! I also have to tell you to be careful of what you eat,don't eat fatty/oily food,and energy drinks. Don't take any medicine. Lastly, make sure no one hit your stomach,if do,the baby has a big chance that it wouldn't survive." The doctor explains and handed me a paper that says what I could eat and can't eat.

I once again thanked the doctor and walked by home. I checked my phone if Mark texted me,but sadly didn't. At least, I am happy about the baby. I am going to tell Mark when he gets home.

After I arrived, I just got a call from Mark. Mark was coming straight home and I was so excited to tell Mark the news. When Mark almost got home, I ran to the bedroom and pretended to sleep. Mark was calling my name and I couldn't hold my laugh,but did. He finally got to the bedroom and saw me sleeping.

"Baby, I'm home." Mark says as he lays on the bed and wraps my waist with his strong arms.

"Oh! Oppa, welcome back." I said as I turned to face him and pecked his lips.

"Were you waiting for me that you fell asleep?" Mark asks with concern.

"Actually, I went out for while and came back tired." I half lied.

"Oh,are you hungry?" Mark looks at me with worry eyes.

"Now I think about it, yeah I am."

"I'll cook for you, you sit and relax." Mark says as he gets up and walks out the door.

"Oppa! I have something to tell you but it can wait."

"Okay, I'll go cook for you." Mark said as I got up and walked with him into the kitchen.

After a few minutes, Mark finished making me an omelette. I ate it within 3 minutes. Mark was looking at me with shock.

"You were so hungry? Haha😁" Mark laughs at me.

"Oppa...Umm... I am pregnant..." I said that changed the mood.

"What??!!" Mark grabs my shoulders.

"You made me pregnant."

"OMG! I am going to a dad!" Mark smiles at me and jumps around the house.

"Congrats Oppa!"

"Congrats to you too." He said as he walks to me, gently grab my head and kisses my forehead.

We stayed in the position for a few seconds and I broke the position by leaning back.

"Oppa, don't tell everyone else. Okay?"

"Why?" Mark asks as he pout.

"Because if they find out, people might go after me and kill our child." I explained to Mark.

He understood and nodded. I know he will protect me with eternity. Now, we have to wait for a year before our child comes out. We had to prepare baby things. I had to stay home, so no one know that I am pregnant. Mark had to do most of the work for the next few days and I felt so bad for him. He has always tired because of work and his future family.

I called JYP-nim to talk to him about this. I explained everything to him and he understood. He is such a wonderful person. JYP-nim also promised to keep it a secret until the time comes.

~~A Few Months Later~~

The time is almost getting closer. Mark is getting super tired and today is his day off. I decided to just let him sleep.

The day has started. Mark and I was sleeping. I woke up to the movements Mark made. I looked at him and see him sleeping in peace. I was about to sit on the bed, but Mark's arms wrapped around me and pulled me down.

Mark's hair are on his face and I gently moved it away. His hair is as soft as animal fur. He had dyed his hair to blonde. I just love his hair. As I was staring at his hair, Mark slowly moved. He moved and now he is on top of me, still peacefully sleeping into the side of my neck.

"Jenny...Don't... Leave me." Mark sleep talking as tears rolled out of his eyes.

"Mark...I wouldn't leave you." I quietly called his name as I put my arms around his shoulders and made us feel more comfortable.

"Jenny... I love you..." Mark sleep talked again as we slept again...