The Day

(annyeonghaseyo! Mandi is here now with "The One I Loved" *clapping* gamsahapnida! So...let's get started!)

Jenny's POV

I am on my way to the place I always wanted to go. Korea. Oh yeah, annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Jenny, the one who loved a handsome guy who is a celebrity now. So I was on my way to the public telephones to make a quick call to my friend, Christina until I saw 7 guys with masks and snapbacks. I ignored them and went to the public telephones and called Christina. Christina is my best friend since junior high school.

"Christina! It's Jenny. I am at the xxx airport."

"Okay! I'll be there around a half an hour." Christina replied in a excited mood. So I decided to go to Starbucks to get myself an iced cappuccino.

Mark's POV

As me and the other GOT7 members were waiting for our van to come, I saw a girl who looks like the girl who confessed to me before. My eyes followed her as she walked to the public telephones.

"Yo, hyung, we need to go, our van is here." BamBam said in a quiet voice.

I heard BamBam and lost track of the girl. I followed the members to the van. As we walk to the van, the IGOT7s ran to us, trying to grab onto us. Luckily the securities were blocking the IGOT7 from attacking us. We finally got into the van quickly and drove off.

(I finally finished the first chapter. Yay!Sorry if the chapter is short. gamsahapnida!)