The Beggining of The End

Start from the beginning

     "What the hell...." Dean grumbles as I skate by him.

     "What?" I ask and slowly skate by again and stop. "What's wrong? Didn't think I could skate?"

     "Shut up..." He grumbles tightening his knee pads and then standing up. "Bet I can out skate you!"

     "Let's do this." I whisper as we are face to face as I stand on the skateboard.

     "Actually, no you are helping to teach." Kenny states and I smile skating away. "Alright let's go!"

     "Okay!" Daisy says clenching her fists together and Charlie helps her stand up on the board.

     "Ready?" He whispers and she nods.

     "Let's go!" She says and he let's go and the board flies off to the side when she moves. He catches her and she stares at the board. "No no no no no!"

     "It's okay." Charlie tries to reassure her.

     "Charlie is horrible at skating." Dean grumbles and Charlie glares as Dean helps Abigail. "Nice and easy." He says smiling and Kenny shakes his head looking over at me.

     "Can you help someone?" He asks and I shake my head. "Why not?"

     "Because, I enjoy doing nothing." I mumble and skate away.

     Other skaters stop and stare at me as I skate by and I glare slightly. What, have none of them seen a female skater? This is dumb. Well, if they are going to state might as well give them something to stare at. I push forward and flip the board up onto the table. Jumping off I push forward more and push on the back wheels holding the position. I turn and stop kicking up the board and turn smiling happily towards a pissed Dean.

     "Where did you learn to skate?" Someone calls and I turn to see the lead singer to Corpses Rising. "Pretty good, kinda wanna see you go down the half pipe."

     "Kinda don't wanna." I mumble and shrug. "But I can do it."

     "Oh yeah?" He asks raising an eyebrow then smiling. "Prove it."

     My heart jumps and I nod and climb my way up the half pipe. I stretch my arms and close my eyes trying to think calmly. My heart pounds loudly as I open my eyes and look down from the edge of my board. I place my foot down and lean forward as I move down. Suddenly, I'm stopped on the other side of the pipe and I push forward again and jump on the side I began on and the guy pats my back.

     "Alright, so you can." He says holding up his hands and I nod. "Name is, Jason." He says smiling and I shake his hand.

     "Drew." I mumble and he nods then looks over my shoulder.

     "Wow, you're in a group with them?" He asks and gives my a sympathetic look. "How depressing."

     "I know..." I mumble shaking my head looking to them. "Group full of idiots..."

     "Hey, anytime you need an out, just come and skate with us." He says and the rest of the band waves at me.

     "Sure thing." I say and shake his hand. "Sadly I'm begin forced to be with them during my free time as well." I mumble and he makes a painful groan.

     "Poor girl." He whispers and I nod. "I wish you the best of luck."

     "Thanks..." I whispers and hop off the half pipe. Slowly I skate away and Dean picks me up off the board. "The hell you doing?!" I scream and he drops me onto the floor.

     "Traitor!" He barks and I jump up and glare. "How could you!"

     "Last I checked I wasn't a pawn of yours." I growl and shove past him. "I'll help but I'm not helping him."

     "I can skate." Dean shouts and I roll my eyes.

     "Sure about that?" I ask glaring and Kenny shakes his head sadly and with a soft voice turns and talks to Ms. Tina.

     "This is the beginning of the end isn't it?" He asks and Ms. Tina turns.

     "What, their freedom?" She asks and he shakes his hand.

     "No.... My hair and anything else I lose due to stress..." He grumbles as Dean and I fall into a full out argument over skating and their bands.

     Never did I ever think Kenny would be so right.... It really was the beginning of the end...

•*•*•

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. So yep, this took me awhile to write.... Anyway, hope you liked and hope to have your vote.