Chapter 38: Until The End

Start from the beginning

"You will cease to exsist." My last try in changing his mind.

"My body will cease along with the thing I have sacrificed only my soul shall exsist." he sail in a breath it was soul crushing for me to hear him.

"What will I tell Starfire then?" I asked.

"Everything." he answered.

I was sure he meant everything he felt and everything he did for her.

"What...will you sacrifice?" It was something he valued more than his life.

"My memories...of everyone..and everything." he said and I know it meant as a teen titan.

"Robin...please."

"Thank you Raven." and I was sucked back like a vacuum.

When I opened my eyes Starfire was looking at me worriedly. Tears were streaming from my eyes to my cheeks. I rubbed it off and gave everything I have in sealing the rift.

I stood in the incantation circle and inhaled deeply.

"Azurath..." For everything as a teen titan

"Metrion..." for the things that made me happy

"Zinthos!" and for the leader I am proud to have.

The circle glowed bright. I gave everything I can to show that what he did was not a waste.

(Beastboy)

The Tamaran warriors stopped and their blank expressions were filled with life. They looked confused and startled.

The demons that appeared just disappeared and everything seem to stop.

Loud roars and hoots filled the air. Injured honorary titans were smiling gleaming and all of us were happy. We finally finished it!

"We did it Beasty!" Cyborg was filled with happiness. I could see his eyes sparkle and even though he had a massive damage on his arm cannons he was overjoyed.

"We did it! We did it!" I shouted. It was a moment of triumph for all of us.

"Raven! Starfire!" I saw them fly out to see us in the commotion. K was about to congratulate them when Backfire gasped.

Starfire was crying silently. Tears streamed in her cheeks as Raven had tear stained as well.

"Raven where's--?" Cyborg was fearful I can tell. But Raven just shook her head.

"What? What? It can't be...haha...is this a prank?" Cyborg tried but he was getting tearful.

"He's gone." A wave of electric shock ran through me. Robin...is gone?

there was a moment of silence the others were shocked as well. Cyborg didn't say anything until he stood up and joined Raven and Starfire.

"He left me with the responsibility in case he-- but now I can say we all did our greatest. He will be honored and today I know we have lost a great leader but he saved everyone even until the end." Cyborg was teary eyed and I can't deny I wasn't either.

He was truly a hero until the end.

(Starfire)

It was a tiring day. Official reports of damages were reported and the other helped in the clean up. The teen titans decided to clean up the mess in the tower first.

It was eeire. A silence that washed over us as we grieved our loss.

"Starfire." Raven said. I can tell she wanted to tell me a lot of things.

"When you left. Robin said a lot of things..." he gave me Robin's room key.

"He may have wanted you to have this as well." It was a piece of paper with letters and a bunch of number written on it.

"I'm sure he left something on his computer or you." she gripped my hand before leaving. She wanted me to do it myself.

I walked through the quiet halls and I reached Robin's room. I used the key to open it and it was like what I remembered.

Too clean to be a boy's room. No,  it was a man's room.

I looked at everything he did, posted on the walls and left.

I saw the computer, the monitor was on and blinking. When I moved the mouse I saw a user and password.

I hesitated but I wanted to know. I wanted to see what I was in his eyes. I wanted to see the world in his eyes.

__________________________

Sorry for the long hiatus guys.

I made it up with this chapter and I hope you enjoyed.

It's so close to the end and I am so confused on how it will end.

Until the end please support me RobStars!!