✗ slots, portrayers & love interest

portrayers;

bold - taken, italic - open

gfriend - yerin

the ark

clc

girls generation

++

slots;

bold - taken, italic - open

the controller;
(age limits; 22-24)
shes the leader of the girls, good in manipulating others with her words. she can make other fall in her hand in a matter of minutes. responsible for the girls well everything as she is the oldest, powerful and is motherly figured.

the player;
(age limits; 20-22)
shes skilled in stealing and really loves doing it. uses her beauty as an advantage in all of girls plans as she can use it to get whatever the girls targeted. once she gets it, she'll just kill them off.

the tecno;
(age limits; 20-22)
shes the one who comes up with all the plans. very sharp, witty and skilled in codes and computers. shes quite innocent and is abit different then the rest.

the spoiler;
(age limits; 19-21)
shes incharge of the troublemaking. very sassy and a spoiled brat. she says things as they are and doesnt know how to manage her anger hance she gets angry easily. shes strong and is skilled in taekwondo.

the hawk;
(age limits; 19-21)
shes incharge of reporting and spying and is little lazy. she have weaknesses over animals and bloods. even though is skilled in taekwondo and shooting bullets along with the spoiler and the silent, she doesnt participate in any bloody fights, she'll faint if so.

the silent;
(age limits; 17-19)
shes the back up, the one with all what the girls needs, the silent one. she does all the shooting and beating up as she is very skilled. although is abit weaker then the rest of the girls, once shes really annoyed, you never knew what she can do. very close to the psycho.

the psycho;
(age limits; 17-19)
you should not mess with this one, shes very strong, very smart and is the youngest. from her looks, shes innocent but dont underestimate that, once shes angry, she can murder anyone in any second.

✿ yoongiyoomiyoonji ✿

love interest;

bold - taken, italic - open

kim seokjin
min yoongi
kim namjoon
jung hoseok
park jimin
kim taehyung
jeon jungkook

++

note that this is not a high school af but its more like a action-romance af, they are not students.

you'd probably wandering why i keep making stuff that involves killing. well to be honest idk myself too.

i dont mind whomever you pick for the love interest because it'll be more fun it your character is the opposite of your love interest wouldnt it?

keke, your awkward author,
-yoomi

keke, your awkward author,-yoomi