PROLOUGE

We have a mission.
Search them,
Challenge them,
Test them, and lastly
Make them a Comrade!

The Hole Gang from Japan.. Sounds cheap, but they were the strongest and most notorious gang in Japan.

And they are your assignment Noraine.
--Aaliyahh.

  Wait!! Wait!! Wait!!
Can you please explain it to us? That Mission thingy and Noraine's assignment is that Hole Gang?? What do you mean Aaliyahh?
--Loraine

Five Years from now, the Election will be make!!
Who will Rule the Mafia and the Gangster Association!! And that's not an ordinary Election, its a WAR between the two most powerful family, the White family headed by Anthony White, and the Black family, no other than our inheritor, our master, Kristofear Black..

And whoever wins, will rule this Dangerous world, and we, the A.N.G.E.L's is not allowed to join.
--Aaliyahh.

Not allowed?? But, why?? Were a Black Mafia Association Member, not just an ORDINARY member!! And were not allowed to join that FUCKING WAR!!!?? Are they Insane??
--Geraldine..

It can't be.. Is it okay with you Aaliyahh?? Without us, the White Family will surely win..
--Emerald.

Were not Allowed to join, because Granny want us to join the war, or the election to be the most Powerful Gang.. If we win, even though White Family wins, we still have control .. And what Granny want is to have both the most important title, the Legendary Gangster and to Rule the Mafia.
--Aaliyahh.

But how?? Without us , Black Family will not Win. We may be the Legendary Gangster but We cannot Rule the Mafia.
--Geraldine.

And what's the connection of this said Mission to the war?
--Loraine.

Its their Condition .. Because the White Family's strongest gang is not allowed to join the mafia war too .. They should join the gangster war .. They want to know who's the Strongest ..
Because we couldnt fight with the Mafia War, we will search for a Gang that will represents us! One gang for each one of us.. And we should make sure that they'll gonna be as strong as what we are!! Train them for 2years, and bring them to the Philippines!! Thats an order A.N.G.E.L's..

The Hole Gang will be your assignment NORAINE, probably, you'll stay at Japan for 2years.

The Fearless Gang will be yours GERALDINE, and they're from US.

The Yakuza Gang, from Korea. Will be yours EMERALD..

The Galaxy Gang from China, is your assignment LORAINE.

and lastly the Black Rose Gang from Philipines will be Mine..

So, me my self,
Aaliyahh
Noraine
Geraldine
Emerald
Loraine..

Do your best!! And lets meet 2years from now at our Mansion Headquarters..

Wrong Grammar??
Wrong Spelling??
Mali lahat??

Well im sorry .. Nobody's perfect naman diba? Pag pacensyahan..

Naniniwala po kasi ako na sa Pagkakamali tayo Natototo ..;))