I

(October 29, 2015)

~Han Sanghyun's POV~

*2ne1's "Come Back Home" is playing*

I woke up like this. Jk. I woke up with the sound of my alarm ringing. A perfect song to play for I am really coming back home to my hometown, Korea. I feel so excited!

I got up and walked around my room, staring at every detail for the last time.
For 5 years, I enjoyed, lived, suffered, laughed and cried in this room. And I'm definitely going to miss it here.
College life was hard, but it was easy as well. Reminiscing all the memories that I made during my stay here in the Philippines made me hesitate whether to just stay here or go back home.

Since we're talking about last times, Today is my last day in the Philippines. Today is my last stay in my dorm. And most of all, it's my last day as a college student.

Today, is my Graduation Day. Me and my roommate are getting ready for the Graduation ceremony. Wearing a black elegant dress, nude heels and a natural looking makeup, I grabbed my Graduation dress and headed to the Auditorium with my roommate.

It was getting crowded and more crowded as the time for the ceremony grew close. Some were crying even though the event hasn't even started yet. Some were bidding farewells to each other. While me and my roommate slash best friend "Tiffany Bree" were just talking normally, planning on our lives as officially a server of people in need. We knew that we had to separate ways but we will find any means to communicate with each other regardless of time difference, cause basically she'll go back to the states and work there while I am going back to Korea and stay there to work.

We were interrupted by the loud voice of our Guidance Counselor as he called for us with a microphone, "Attention. All students please gather outside for we will now start the Graduation Ceremony."

THIS IS IT.

The ceremony went through smoothly and now it's finally the closing remarks. People were starting to become emotional and some started sobbing and crying.
After the closing remarks, our school hymn played again for the last time. As the song played I remembered all the memories starting from my first year until my last. Thinking about those memories, I teared up a little but still composed myself.

The song finished and we all bid goodbyes to each other. After that, me and Tiffany went back to our dorm room and started changing to our casual clothes. I changed into a black loose blouse, dark blue leggings and black comfortable sandals while Tiffany wore a more elegant one. She really is a fashion monster. In a good way. We grabbed our luggages after, called a cab heading to the airport. Both of us were invited for the Graduation Party but we had to decline because of our flight. Too bad.

After 30 minutes, we arrived in the airport and since it was still too early before our flight, we decided to spend the time in a cafe inside the airport. We talked about random things and all that. hours later our flight was growing close so we decided to board on the plane and sit on our respective seats. After a while the plane started moving and that's it, we're heading to Korea.
*Tifanny is with me for the flight to Korea because she booked connecting flights. After arriving to Korea she'll board on another plane heading to the U.S*

(9 am-PH time ; 10 am-KST)

I woke up to the sound of the captain in charge saying that we'll land in a few minutes. That was fast.
I woke Tiffany up to let her know about it as well.

Few minutes later, the plane started descending and the captain declared that we have arrived in Incheon, South Korea. I'm finally home. I can't wait to see my parents!
When we arrived inside the Incheon airport, we actually forgot how cold it is in here than in the Philippines! Everything was familiarly new. And I missed that.

I wanted to tour Tiffany around Seoul but her connecting flight was earlier than usual. That was the time when we said our goodbyes. We broke down and hugged each other real tight. I'm going to miss her so much.

After we said our goodbyes, still crying my eyes out, I watched Tiffany walk away. Her figure grew smaller and smaller as she continued walking towards the opposite direction.
After inhaling and exhaling deeply, I calmed myself down and started heading out of the airport.

As I was walking towards the exit, I saw a very big banner being raised by someone so tall. In the banner, was my graduation picture with a word in Korean, "Congratulations!". And the guy holding it was someone so familiar. My face lit up when I realized who it was.

"Hyuk!" I shouted.

--------------------

Good Day readers! Since this is my first story, I hope you will like it and if you have any suggestions or any questions you can tell me! I promise that I'll work harder if there are errors in the story.

Thank you so much!