Prologue

*Katelyn's POV*

"AHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A male voice screamed at the top of his lungs, in my ear.

Great alarm, don't you think? Except I didn't set it.

 I attempted to push the heavy weight off of me, but considering I wasn't quite awake yet, I failed.

"Get off me baby hippo!" I yelled, already getting irritated.

The weight got off me and said in a, fake, hurt tone, "Why do you treat me like that? Is that any way to treat your Father?"

Of course. It would have to had been him who woke me up by screaming in my ear. No one else was that stupid.

I groaned, "What do you want Dad? I'm trying to sleep, if you haven't noticed."

He laughed his annoying laugh. Ugh. "I still find it amusing how you're not afraid to snap at the King of Hell." He told me.

I opened my eyes and sat up, knowing he wouldn't be going away anytime soon.

"What are you going to do? Send me to Hell? Already there. Torture me? Been there done that. So what's the harm in sarcasm Father? " I asked him in a bored tone.

He stayed silent. I rolled my eyes.

"Is this what you woke me up for?" I sighed while I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

His eyes started to get red. He replied monotone, "No, but I believe you have something to tell me?"

I thought for a bit. Did I? Oh, he was probably talking about...

"Oh yeah! Um, let's see, how do I put this... Daddy, I'm pregnant. And I will not be raising my child in hell." I told him happily while looking into his eyes. I start smiling just thinking about my future little girl or boy.

And with that, I got up and walk to the bathroom. Leaving a stunned Father behind in my room.

Little did I know, he would grant my wish of raising my child on Earth. But it was a deal with the devil, so there was a price to pay. A big one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hello to whoever has chosen this book. I promise it will get better! But for now this will have to do.

I want to thank Dollangangergirl for agreeing to co-write this book with me! She is such an amazing writer, friend, and daughter! (You'll get that later on in the story)

Till next time.