man down

Will's trial part 2
Warning: violence is mentioned beware !!

Third person's POV:

"Very well, the decision shall be made " chiron said . the jury gathered around the judge . whispers are heard throughout the room.

Will's POV :

Oh my gods what have I done ?? I thought . I start sobbing silently . I glanced at my boyfriend , Nico or so I thought he'd still be mine after what I've done . gods my baby Nico what have I done to you ?? I silently cursed myself for being so reckless and cruel to him .

"Mr. Solace you have been accused guilty of rape . you have been charged three days in the dungeons " percy said . Nico on the other side sighed deeply . I deserved this I thought . Kayla wrapped her arms around me .

"Its alright big bro , sometimes sins can be forgiven . all you have to do is to be sincere about it " she comforted .

" No Kayla, I've been too cruel to him " I doubted

"Hey , if Nico really loves you then he can forgive right " Austin said

Nico's POV

"Mr. Solace you have been accused guilty of rape . you have been charged three days in the dungeons " percy said. Thank the gods of Olympus I thought . case closed I thought again. I glanced at Will . his siblings Kayla and Austin were talking to him . Will was crying . I felt sudden pity for him. After all he is my boyfriend . and no matter what , he will still be mine . only if he still wanted too .

"Hey , you OK" piper asked . I smiled at her.

" I am right now" I replied . she pulled me into a hug . Leo patted my shoulder

"Man, he must be to rough on you isn't he ??" He joked

"Leo!!" My sister warned

"Hey, just kidding man . but seriously that guys tougher than he looks " he said. I smiled. Percy patted me in the head I looked at him . he looked weary .

"Uh you okay Perce ?" I asked .

" yeah just shocked and depressed too" he replied in a small voice. Annabeth hugged him .

" its alright seaweed brain , its not your fault " she comforted . for some reason he began to cry .

"Oh gods I'm so sorry Nico" he wept . I hugged him .

"Im never gonna forgive that graecus scum" reyna scoffed

" me neither , I'm gonna send gems chasing him all around and send ghosts in his sleep" hazel threatened

" woah , hermanas I never thought you guys have that side " leo beckoned

" we are not your sisters scrawny one " reyna scoffed

" really ?? For a second I thought my godly parent was Bellona and I'm not Greek " leo said sarcastically . I laughed . then I remembered what my sister bianca used to say its better to laugh than to sulk but then after her death I did the exact same opposite .

Later that evening ......

Still Nico's POV :

It was raining outside . i was laying on my bed that night when I heard a soft tap against the door . hazel left for camp Jupiter along with the others . wondering who it is I grabbed my Stygian sword and head through the door . I opened it and fell backwards . standing right outside was Will solace I grabbed my sword and flung it towards him .

"What are you doing here" I tried to sound brave

"I uh i-i c-came to apologize to you . l-look I underst-stand if you want t-to kill me right now . b-but please-" his voice broke . he shivered against the rain .

" I w-want you to understand m-me neeks so p-please" he begged . I stood there dazed. Is he really sincere I thought . but of course, will being will stood in the rain begging for forgiveness only someone that stupid and precious would do that . I sighed .

"You know , its kinda cold outside " I told him.

"Stupid annoying irresistible one , why don't you come inside then " i invited him. He doubted for a second .

"Well?? Are you just gonna let me see you freeze ?? C'mon" I told him. He stepped inside . then I pulled him in a hug .

"Its alright Will I forgive you " I forgave him. He tightened the hug .

"You know, you could've just asked if you wanted to bang . no need for you to be rough " I whispered in his ear

"Gods neeks, I'm terribly sorry " he told me .

" I know but don't. Ever. Do. That. Again " I said punching his right arm . he chuckled and we cuddled some more .

The next morning .................

Third person's POV :

An ear piercing scream woke all the campers up . everyone rushed towards the source. There, in the strawberry fields , stood a weeping Kayla Knowles . "someone stabbed him" she mourned . everyone looked at the ground beneath her . the unconscious body of Will Solace laid across the grass . his right shoulder and his backed were stabbed .

"Nooooo!!! Will!!! " screamed Nico . he ran towards will's body . he glared at everyone

"Which one of you have done this to him" he eyed everyone .

(A/N: wow !! My first cliffhanger . *glances nervously to the fangirls* please please don't hurt me I swear to the river Styx that Will isn't dead . just stabbed okay. Just. Stabbed . by the way comment your suspicions on who stabbed Will . and .... I'm making a sequel to this story so comment if I should make it )

Peace out suckas !!!! *jumps back into tartarus*