MEMORIES SORRY PARENTS AND YET ANOTHER TOUR

LILLYS POV

I was coloring right now with my mummy I wish I still had my old mum but im so small I dont rlly have many memories with them I wish I could remember more stuff. I wish tht they were still alive thou but I love my adoptive parents as well so much I have the best mummy and daddy even thou daddys famous and so am I he still is the best daddy. ive missed auntie danielle so much idk where shes been for the past few weeks mum amd dad wont tell me because im too small well ill tell u this I may be small but im very smart and sneaky. I learned from the best my mum and dad of course there just 2 6 year olds them selves daddys at uncle nialls playing fifa whatever tht means. I love auntie caitie shes my favorite she gives me cookies and always lets me placy with darcy whose just the cutest I wonder if mummy and daddy no how much kissing they do poor darcy shell have to grow up with it oh well thou. idk what time it is but the suns still out so thts a good sigh"mummy im thirsty" I said"okay babe what do u want ill get it for you" she replied. "apple juice but ithas to be from the box" I told mummy.

"okay heres your juice" mummy said and kissed my hair I slurrped it up I heard a door shut it was the frount door and in walked daddy"DADDY"  I yelled. he picked me up"lily baby how was your day huh whatd u and  mummy do today" he said while tickling me I couldent hold in the giggles I erupted into laughter. I love my daddy and mummy a whole lot and my whole family"mum im hungrey whats for dinner" she came over and stole me from daddy"why dont you help me decide lils" she said. mummy set me on the counter and started going thru the fridge"MUMMY DADDY LILY COME QUICK" makala yelled and mummy picked me up and ran up the staires where daddy already was."guys my toe rlly hurts like rlly rlly badly" makala said whilst crying"i think we better go to the hospital go drop off lily at haz and caities ill meet u in the car" daddy said. mummy took me to uncle Harrys and auntie caities and left me there. I dident rlly know what was going on the sun was slowly going down darcy was on the floor shes adorable auntie caitie and uncle harry were on rhe couch.

I crawled onto caities lap"UNCLE HARRY AUNTIE CAITIE WHATS GOING ON WHERE DID MUM AMD DAD GO" I yelled at them"sweetie calm down look your sister got hurt okay they have to go to the hospital and in 2 hours itll be 8 which is your bathtime" auntie caitie said."yeah and louis just texted me saying that if thier still at the emergency room in 2 hours to go ahead and keep u for the night. im sure your sister will be fine lily so dont worry little one everythings gonna be okay and also you can play withyour couzin darcy shes loves to roll around amd can sit up teach her patty cake play with her how could u not want to anyways shes adorable" uncle harry said and my eyes widened. "mummy was write you do over explain everything" I said and auntie caitie just laughed preatry soon I was too and uncle harry left to go change darcy.

CAITIES POV

makalas fone but lou and el r staying thier over night and will be here in the morning to get lily I cant believe darcys 5 months old she can already hold her own toys and sit up. shes just the cuttest and harry just loves her to pieces he spoils her rotten and shes only a baby I just put lily in the guest room to sleep darcys asleep its just me and harry. I came down the staires to find harry on the couch watching dora hes such a child I thought"hey styles why u watching dora ur not 5" I said"for your information dora teaches u spanish letters numbers and teaches u to adventure and how tp spot things" he said with a smirk."I just u worry me sometimes harry" and I rolled my eyes I went into the kitchen cuz I was quite hungry like rlly hungrey I cheacked the cubords nothing fridge nothing I layed on the floor."UGHHHHH THERES NO FOOD AND IM STARVING I JUST NEED FOOD" I complained and started rolling around I saw harry look at me puzzled but he went back to dora. It was quote comfortable on the floor so I just layed there for a few minutes playing with the crumbs I heard somebody laughing I looked up and saw harry with his phone aimed at me.

"good video babe this will be going on facebook twitter keek and instagram" he said whilst typing oh tht boy better run"u video taped tht whole thing ur so dead styles"!!! harry took off down staires whilst typing away on his phone I chased after him. I looked around the basement I couldent see him I went into the memorbillia room wasent there I heard a commontion from the laundry room I went in there and saw the dryer sheets knocked down. he wasent in thier I went into the bathroom nope I went down to his workout room I saw his clothes on the floor oh great his naked I thought I sat down on the bike and cheacked my phone. he posted the video to his keek twitter instagram and facebook it already had thousands of views rts favorites and replies on everything. I got up off the bike tht sneaky little bastered is seriously hiding from me and hes good I looked around the work out room and couldent see him I even cheacked the bathroom and shower. I went back to the staires when I was suddenly grabbed a let out a scream"shhhhh caitie its only me" harry said I was relieved"god damnit harry u justhad to post the video to everything and then hide from me u little cunt" I told him. he chuckled and picked me up and carried me to the living room.