Chapter 21~End Remember me

Final chapter guys
And also your dear author-chan has glasses now
Isn't that wonderful?

Anyways onto da story~!

10 years later
December 25,2026

Levi's POV

"Have you heard?"

"Yeah,I feel really bad.."

"It's the second time already,right?"

Fucking assholes...

"Ne daddy what are they talking about?",I looked at my daughter, Sachiko Ackerman,while she looked at me with curioused eyes,as I shook my head with a small smile,"Don't mind them.",Sachiko nodded,with a bright smile,as we continued to walk towards the park.

"Today we'll see Aunty and Uncle right?",my youngest son,Levi Jr. Ackerman,asked me as I saw a little boy in my view,"Yeah they're already here."

"Eren-kun!!",Sachiko ran towards the mixed haired boy,Eren Jr. Yaeger, as he looked back,his turqouis eyes slowly getting wide,only to be tackled down by a hug."S-Sachi-san!Y-You're so reckless!",Sachiko giggled as a little brunette girl,Jenny Yaeger, jumpped ontop of them with my son doing the same.."Sandwhich!!"

"They never change do they?",the messy haired brunette,Eren Yaeger, asked me as I nodded,"Just like her.. she left me one hell of a copy.", "She must be very proud", the mixed haired mother,Jen Yaeger,said as she laced her fingers with Eren."It's wierd how you had you're son first than our daughter.",I said as the young adults lightly blushed,eyeing each other.

"H-Hormones.."

"As expected from you Yaeger."

"W-What is that supposed to mean?!"

"O-Oh and..it was today..right?"

Jen asked,with sadness in her eyes,as I nodded glancing the children."I-I'm really sorry..i-if only I..-", "It wasn't you're fault.You were pregnant with Jenny so she wanted to protect you.","I-I'm still sorry.."

We watched the children as Eren suddenly broke the silence,"So why did you called us?You don't usually call us since..you know".,I sighed as I tuck my hands in my jean's pockets,"They want to see her.",I say monotonely as Jen gets wide eyeded,"D-Do they know?","Of course not.How the fuck will I tell them she--",I got cutted off by Sachiko,as she tugged my sleeve, "Daddy when we'll we see mommy..?",she stared at me with those (e/c) orbs that I missed dearly,as I ignored the ache in my chest.

"Do you want to see her now?",I asked as she jumpped excitedly,with her (h/c) hair jumpping slightly.

Just like her.

"Levi-kun,do you want us to join you?", Jen asked as I shook my head,"I'll be fine alone.Thanks though.",they both nodded as Jen picked up her daughter,Jenny,and Eren hoisted Eren Jr. on his shoulders,while they walked away waving at us."Also Happy Birthday Levi!",Eren shouted as I simply nodded and turned to my children.

"Come on,let's go before nightfall comes.",both children nodded,as each grabbed a hold of my hand,and we started to walk away from the park.

~Mini timeskip~

We reached the place,where the Sheena restaurant used to stand,as we started to climb the hill.When we reached the top,a strong breeze flew over us,as Sachiko's (e/c) orbs eyeded the town with amazement in her eyes,"S-Sugoi! It's pretty!!",she said eyeing me,with a bright smile,as I nodded sending her a small one.