Chapter 7

Man I'm taking a long time to update..anyways
Continuation~!

Your POV

"Do you..like Levi-kun?"

Jen asked me seriously as I stood frozen.

"O-Of course I like him,we're friends after all..",I say jokingly as Jen shooks her head,"I mean love him"

If I love Levi..?

I openned my mouth to answer,but the doors were openned revealing Jeniffer,
"Hey girls,the boys asked if they could come up here",she asked as Jen nodded,"Y-Yeah they can", Jen's mom smiled as she called Levi and Eren while they came in closing the door.

"Hey guys,why did you want to enter here?",I asked as they rested by the wall,"Yeager's mom was making the conversation awkward.",Levi said rolling his eyes as Eren sighed,"My house is like that everyday..",we all shared a little laugh as the room became quiet.

Man I can't stand this silence..

"H-Hey you guys want to play something?",I ask as they all nod and we kneel down on the floor or cross our legs sitting down."So..what do we play?",Eren asks as I tap my chin, "Um..Dare or punishment?",I say as they look at me confused,"We have to spin a bottle and the one who the bottle pointed will be told of his or her dare,if he or she refuses the one who spun the bottle will decide it's punishment. You guys understood?",I ask as they nodded and Jen handed me her empty water bottle.

"Okay I go first.",I say as I spin the bottle and it lands on Eren,"Okay my dare is to shout out the window you're crush","W-What's the punishment..?","A slap on the face",he looked down with his his cheeks dusted pink as he then looked up with a grin,"I'll do the dare",I was a bit confused as he went to the window taking a deep breath as we waited for his shout.

"Done!"

"Hah?",I said confused as he sat with a proud face,"You didn't said it!",I say pointing at him while he nodded,"I did,it's that you never said I had to do it with voice",Eren said with a mischevious grin as I glared at him, "Touché..",I said with venom as Levi patted his back,"You finally think straight Suicidal Blockhead"

"HEY!!"

Suicidal Blockhead..?That nickname seems familiar..

My thoughts were cutted off when Eren spinned the bottle and it landed on Levi,"I'll first tell the punishment" Eren said as Levi nodded,"All you're cleaning products will be taken away",Levi gave Eren a death glare as he flinched.

"T-The dare is to kiss (Y/n)"

WHA?!

My whole body froze,but I could feel butterflies in my stomach and my face heated up like a tomato.While I was freaking out I saw Levi with a calm expression,but in thought.

Please choose the punishment!Please choose the punishment!!PLEASE CHOOSE THE PUNISHMENT!!

"Tsk.Fine.I'll do the dare"

WHYYYY?!!!!!!

My whole body wasn't working as Levi made his way next to me.I turned to him slowly quivering as he started cutting the space between us.Everytime he got closer my face would become redder.And just when we were 2 inches from our lips colliding he pecked my cheek and sat casually while Eren groaned.

"Damnit I didn't said which!","I don't care which one you would say,you're not taking my cleaning products away,you shit.",I could swear I saw steam comming out of my head as I fell backwards on Jen's bed covering my face.

"See Levi?That's what happens when you tease girls",Levi just clicked his tounge as I felt weight on the bed next to me,"I only tease this princess",my eyes became wide as I heard a voice on my head.

"Even if you're not you are my princess."

Suddenly my heart sank as I felt tears form in my eyes.Luckily they were busy talking as dropplets were streaming from the side of my eyes.I stood up as I went straight to the bathroom ignoring they're calls and locked the door while I slid down.I gripped my head with my eyes closed as I tried recollecting my thoughts.

These people knew me before..
Well,except Jen..but they also knew her and ask her the questions they ask me.
It's almost like..we existed before..

I mentally scowl myself for such a stupid thought as I look at the ceiling.

Also..who is that person that speaks to me?
Everytime I hear him,I feel like I'm about to cry.
And it's when Levi says some words that I get to hear his voice.

I was just confused of everything,the first day I came to that school they starred at me like if I was dead.Or when I'm with Levi,it's like they see a newly married couple.

Wait..married..

I starred at the ring remembering that Levi also has one,"He never explained me where he got his ring..",I whisper forrowing my brows as I stand washing my face and exit the bathroom seeing Jen infront of me already to knock.

"O-Oh sorry..you were taking a long time so I guess you weren't okay..",Jen says as I shook my head, "It's fine don't worry.Also did they left?",I ask looking around as she nods,"They left a few minutes ago,to hang with some friends",I nod as we sit on the bed at the edge.

"Hey Jen,do you ever hear voices in you're head?",I ask catching her off guard as she looks down."Y-Yes I haved.I would either smile or cry I don't know..",she says shrugging while looking at me as I nod,"I also have them and I end up almost like you","Really?","Yeah,that's why I look like I'm about to cry",I say with a small smile as she taps her chin.

"Like right now?","Mhm..","Oh!A-Also they told me that a girl named Hanji invited us to her party tomorrow.Eren-kun and Levi-kun will be there so will you?"

Levi will be there..

"Yah I'll go."

I may get answers tomorrow..

Author's note

I'm so mean I cutted you off lol
Also what do you think Hanji is planning for tomorrow~?:3

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty