Chapter 4

I dunno if I'll be able to post today due to my brother's and his girlfriend's one year anniversary (゚ペ)
So yeah I have to go with them and I'm like 'What the fuck?Why?'
But eh,what can I do..
Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

We passed through the entrance as I saw children playing with each other making me smile softly at them.I felt Levi squeeze my hand as I turned to him with a confused face,"You like children?",his question caught me off guard as I stumbled in my words,"U-Um yeah I..I-I guess you can say I..wish to have children when...I-I'm older..?",Levi eyeded me a bit shocked as I looked down with my face heating up,"W-Why?",I heard his question with nervousness as I looked to the side,"I..I would really like..to be a mother..I guess..",I said with my mouth turning in a guinine smile.

Levi's eyes got wider if possible as his cheeks were red,"O-Oh okay..",I looked at him as I giggled at his flustered face."T-Tch.Stop laughing, idiot.",my giggling became a laugh as his face became more red."But it's the first time I see you blush!","And the last one.",he mumbles annoyed as I squeezed his hand,"Fine I'm sorry I'll stop"

"Today"

"Tch.You haven't changed at all."

"Huh?",I asked confused as he looked at me,"Nevermind",I nodded as we were going up a hill with a breeze flowing between us making me shiver,"It s-sure cold huh..?",I asked jokingly as Levi let go of my hand and took his jacket off,"Here.","N-No it's fine!You keep it",he sighed rolling his eyes as he placed his jacket on my shoulders."What kind of gentlemen would I be,if I'm not taking care of a fine lady?",my cheeks heated up again as Levi grabbed my hand while we continued to climb the hill.

Why is he nice and flirty with me..?

My thoughts were cutted off the we reached the top and my mouth was agape when I saw the view.You could see the whole Shiganshina Town from up the hill."Wow it's so pretty!!",I shouted grinning like a child while starring at the view."(Y/n) you're 18 and you act so childish","Hey age dosen't matters..",I say with a pout as he rolled his eyes sitting down on the grass while his front bangs brushed his eyes making my stomach feel butterflies.

I sat down next to Levi starring at the view as my vision then landed on him, "Have you ever dreamed of giant-like people?",Levi asked me as I became wide eyeded,"W-Well..I have dreamt of giant human hands trying to grab me and then I would wake up panting like crazy
..so I recall them as nightmares.." Levi openned his mouth to ask me something else,but I stopped him as I looked at the view,"But..there are times where..I would dream with a guy that makes me so happy.. then I would wake up crying..it's like this guy was really important to me right?",I laughed sadly at the end as Levi avoided my gaze.

"Do you know who the guy is?", "No I can never see his face clearly..","Why can't you just remember me..","Huh?",I looked at him as he was bawling his fists,"Why you,of all people,have to forget about our past?!!",Levi shouted desperately as I flinched,"L-Lev-", "Why?!Can't you remember those times we both had together?!",I was backing away when he was shouting getting close to me.

"L-Levi..y-you're scaring me..",I said frightened as he noticed and got wide eyeded backing away from me.
"Sorry.","Um..no it's fine,but could you tell me what you meant about those times you said we had together?",my question caught him off guard as he stiffened,"We knew each other before..","Really?I don't recall knowing you before..","Beause you lost you're memory of us.","When?",Levi eyeded me as he sighed standing up.

"If I told you,you would think I'm crazy.So I would rather let you find out yourself.",Levi finished offering me his hand as I took hold of it standing."Okay I'll try.And what happens next when I remember everything?","Trust me.You'll go straight towards me",I let go of his hand confused as I tilted my head,"I'm slightly curious,but I guess I'll know why when the day comes.",I reply with a smile as he nods,"Yeah.. when the day comes..",my smile disappeared when I heard the sadness in his voice.

"I'm sorry.",I say catching him off guard as he turns to me,"I-I guess we ment something to each other before..I'm really sorry I can't remember anything to have you frustrated like this..",tears started to welm up in my eyes as I covered my face with both hands and started weeping."(Y-Y/n) you don't have to cry..",Levi said softly as I looked at him with tears pouring down my cheeks."B-But look at you!You're desperate in me remembering everything,but I can't!I just wish I could remember everything already!",I choked out as Levi used his thumb to wipe my tears making me stare at his steel-gray eyes.

"You don't have to worry about me.I can wait even if it takes years for you to remember our past.",Levi said with a small smile as I hiccuped,"B-But I..","I said it's fine.Now dry you're tears before someone thinks I made you cry.", he replied ruffling my hair as I nodded with a tiny smile on my face while having my cheeks flushed pink."It's wierd how an emotionless guy like you can be so caring","I'm also a human so I have feelings brat.",I laughed as he laced his fingers with mine and we made our way down the hill with some of our laughters mixed.

I hope I can remember soon..

Author's note

Thank god I could finish this on time for you guys!!
I won't be on for a while just to let you know!!

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty