‘What?’ I huff taking another drag.

‘What do you mean “what” Liz? You are smoking and underage.’ He says still shocked.

‘Get over it Matt I’ll be 18 in a few days and it won’t be illegal.’ I say.

‘Wait how in the hell are you getting cigarettes since you’re underage.’ He asks. I don’t even hesitate.

‘None of your damn business.’ I hiss at him taking another drag and blowing it out at him.

‘Mikey say something man I mean can you..’ he trails when he sees that Mikey is not shocked at all and then it hits him. ‘What the fuck man! You are buying my little sister cigarettes?!?!’ he hollers shoving Mikey.

‘Hey! Back the fuck off Matt, it’s better than her drinking all the time. I know she needs some sort of release so I help her out sometimes. It’s not like she constantly smokes only when shit gets hard.’ He says shoving Matt back.

While they are arguing I take my last drag and blow it out before stomping it out. I turn around to my truck and hop in. I turn on Flyleaf Swept Away and turn it all the way up before putting my truck in reverse and peeling out of the parking lot. I don’t need to hear this shit plus now I need a drink; bad.

As soon as I pull up to the house that the party is at. I think it’s some senior named Erik but I could care less. I grab my phone and text Nicole, Derek and Kathy telling them I’m here. I stuff some cash in my pocket just in case I end up leaving or something. I also grab my id, phone, keys and cigarettes. I hop out and lock up my truck, then turn towards the house.

I open the door and immediately smell weed, alcohol, sex, and sweat. My ears are being abused with music and I am loving it. I pull out a cigarette and light one up quickly. I then turn towards the kitchen only to run into Clarissa.

‘Hey!’ I shout over the music grinning at her.

‘Hey! The alcohol is mostly in the kitchen help yourself.’ I must have given her a confused face because she chuckles and grabs my hand leading me into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I can see at a table is a game of strip poker and around the bar is some sort of drinking game. ‘Did you forget that Erik is my big brother?’ she asks.

‘Oh shit, yeah I actually did.’ I say sheepishly. She shrugs and leads me over to the fridge. She opens the door and steps out of the way so I can make my selection. I quickly lean in and snag a bottle of beer. I use my foot to close the door and walk over to the bar. I hold the bottle up to the counter and use the leverage and hit my hand on top of the bottle. The lid pops off quickly and I chug a little over half the bottle. Once I’m happy with the amount I pull the bottle from my lips and look up to see everyone staring at me.

‘What?’ I ask looking around. All the people in the kitchen are opening gawking at me. Ok, so I have to say I don’t normally drink like this at parties. I normally do drink heavily around my friends but never at parties.

After another second the group at the bar starts cheering at me and I just shrug.