Chapter 2

I woke up to someone shaking me.
" Jessica get up!! You're going to be later for school!! " Perrie said. I heard laughing meaning it was the boys. " What's funny?! Jessica is late for school!! " Perrie said " Uh...Perrie, Jessica doesn't go to school. She takes online classes since we are always on the road touring. Jessica can start her online classes at any time she wants. " Luke said " Oh sorry Jessica, I woke you " Perrie told me " That's fine. Besides Louis would have jumped on me...along with Michael " I said getting off the couch.

I'm not going to lie. I LOVE that everyone is back together again. I've missed everyone.

I went to my room and took a shower. When I got out of the bathroom I saw Ashton standing outside the bathroom.
" Yes Ashton ? " I asked " Jessica, I don't know how to tell you this...but...we are going on tour in 2 days " Ashton said " Oh cool! Are we packing ? " I said " No...you're not going to pack. You're staying here in Australia " Ashton said " W-what ? " I asked " Luke wasn't going to tell you until tomorrow morning but I thought you need to know " Ashton said.

I haven't been alone since the day my biological parents got custody of me for a couple of days and they abused me and I ran away from them and ended back with Luke and the others.

Ashton left my room as I was stuck in my thoughts. I got dressed and stayed in my room. I heard a knock on my door. " Go away " I said " Baby it's me. Can I please come in ? " my fathers voice said " S-sure Luke " I said and sat up on my bed and wiped away my tears. Luke entered my room and sat down on my bed. " Listen baby, we are going on tour in 2 days and - " Luke said before I cut him off by saying " And I can't come with you guys. I know. Ashton told me " " So you're going to be okay alone for a year ? I tried asking management but they said since you're almost turning 17 that you can stay home and take care of yourself. I want you to come but management really said no " Luke said
" I'll be fine. Go pack. You leave in 2 days " I said " Okay. Love you " Luke said and kissed the top of my head " Love you too dad " I said before Luke left my room.