Chapter 1

^ Picture of Jessica

I ran inside the house. I found my dad and the others sitting on the couch watching the tv. I quickly jumped over the couch landing on Luke and Ashton, causing them to groan in pain. " That hurt love " dad said " I'm sorry but it serves you right for lying down on the couch, knowing that I like jumping over the couch " I said sassily " Ooooooo Jessica Hemmings Irwin Hood Clifford back at it again with the sass " Michael said " Louis would be so proud that he taught you well with the sass " Calum said. I got sad and I guess Luke noticed. " Hey, don't worry. We'll see the lads and ladies again " dad said " Sooner than you think " Ashton said earning a punch to the arm from Calum. I just looked at them in confusion but shrugged it off my mind.

The door bell rang and we all looked at each other, no one got up. " Pizzas here " Michael said. The door bell rang again. " Alright fine! Nobody get up to answer the door " I said as I got up. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that they all looked at each other with smirks on their faces. I opened the door and saw 8 familiar faces. " Did somebody order 5 pizzas and Nando's??? " Niall said. I screamed in happiness. I jumped and hugged Liam causing him to catch me immediately which made the others laugh. " Jessica, baby you need to move so they can come in " I heard Luke said " Oh that's okay. Liam can just carry me inside " I said " Sure, I'll do that " Liam said.

Once Liam carried me inside with everyone following behind us, Liam let me go. " Jessica when was the last time you ate Nando's ? " Niall asked " Uh...lets see I'm 16 and the last time I saw you was when I was 10 so I haven't eaten Nando's in 6 years " I said. I heard Niall gasp in horror. He pulled me into his arms. " Luke! You haven't feed my niece Nando's in 6 years!! What kind of father are you?! I'm poor poor niece! " Niall said childish. I laughed slightly. Niall looked at me. " Good thing I brought Nando's huh ? " Niall asked " Niall, mate don't give my daughter Nando's. Besides she loves pizza, don't you Jessica ? " Calum said " Uhhhhh...I like both! " I said.

After we all ate, we decided to watch a movie. But I didn't stay up as I rested my head on Perrie's lap.