Slow poke

Evans POV

Everything was going so good, why would she just get up and leave? Oh I hope she doesn't know... That would be very very bad. No if she knew we wouldn't still be together. Well tonight was her lose not mine, she could have had the best night of her life but nope. Oh well not my problem. She's no naïve , she doesn't even know it! It's kinda funny actually. If she would loosen up and have some fun with me then maybe I could end this faster. I don't know how I'm going to speed up this process but I will try. The only thing I can think of is to be more forceful, I was trying to be nice and see if she would let me have sex with her on her own but I guess not. I mean I'm much bigger and stinger then get so it wouldn't be an issue...hmm. If she won't do it on her own within the next two weeks I'm just gonna get virginity and be done with her. Then and only then can I be don't with her, finally I can get away from this ugly ass bitch. I promised I would end it after I got what I wanted to now it's time to get it. Ha that will teach her to give me what I want! Just wait she'll see sooner or later what I really wanted to be with her for. If she only knew! This is going to be...fun.  After her there's only a few virgins left in our school, but there's other right girls out the ready to be fucked by mr. Handsome. I mean I was every girl fantasy guy, this should be easy to suduce the rest of theses young inexperienced soon to be my sex babes. God this is fun.