Fifteen

Nicki

"You ready to go?" I nodded, getting up. "I don't want to go home yet though."

"Aight, we'll go to my house. My mom at a retreat this weekend." He grabbed my hand, walking out of the restaurant.

Getting in the car, he drove to his house. When we got there, he opened my door and I got out.

We went into his house and he sat down in the living room. I put my purse on the chair and sat on his lap. "When I said I'm not ready to come home, I meant I didn't want to be bored." He shook his head.

"I was gone put a movie on." He said, turning the tv on. He went to the guide. "Ooh, Set It Off is on." He chuckled, putting it on. I looked at him. "Thank you." I pecked his lips. He pulled me back in and I smiled.

Kissing him passionately, I ran my hand over his cheek and kept it there. Our tongues battled for dominance, and he won, slithering his tongue into my mouth. His hands ran down my waist and landed on my ass.

Squeezing it, I moaned a little onto his lips. Straddling him, he kissed my neck. Finding my spot, I threw my head into his neck. "Damn, Meek.."

He smirked, pulling his lips away from my neck. I gave him a kiss, slowly. He kissed my forehead. I bit my lip. "I needed this in my life." He smirked.
**********
That Wednesday Night

     "You coming? I don't want to go alone." I was dressed and about to go to Kiara's party.

     "If you want me to, I could go." I nodded, going downstairs. "I'll walk down to your house now."

    "Aight, I'll see you." I hung up. "Ma, I'm gone?!" I yelled, not knowing where she was. "Okay honey! Bye!" I walked out the house and down to Meek's house. The walk seemed shorter every time.

     Getting to his door, before I could knock, he opened the door. "Oh, wassup." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pecking my lips. "You ready?"

     "Yeah, we taking my car?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll drive."

     Getting the car out of the garage, he got out to out the passcode in to close it and I got in the car.

     We left the house and I told him where the house was. "Oh, she live over where Fah live."

     "You think she know her?" He shrugged. "Maybe. But if ya mama serious with him, you probably gone be living out here." I shook my head. "I refuse to live like this."

     "Why, you think it's gone change you?" I shook my head. "No type of money gone change Onika Maraj." He smirked. "Better not."

     A few minutes later, we pulled up to the house, but sat in the car for a minute. "Why wouldn't you want to move out here?" I shrugged. "It's just not for me right now. I need my background. Its not the best background, but its my background. Its where I get my inspiration from. This shit just ain't me." He nodded.

     "And I wouldn't live down the street from you but..." He laughed. "That's probably 97 percent of the reason you wouldn't."

      I rolled my eyes. "Come on." He got out the car with me and we walked up the walkway. Knocking on the door, I waited. Kiara opened it. "Oh, hey Nicki!" She looked Meek up and down. "Hey." I raised my eyebrows at her. "This is Meek, my boyfriend." I caught her attention back.

      "Oh," she let us in, "Drinks are over there, food's in the kitchen. Party's already started, that's about it. Have fun!" She smiled.

     I looked at her, as we walked away. "You hungry?" I shook my head as he put his hand around my waist. "I don't think we'll be here long." I said.