2%

It's 3am and I can't sleep. So I logged onto YouTube with my laptop and went to our newest vlog. Since no one likes me, I decided to read some of the comments to see why. I found a ton regarding me, but even more regarding how I was being a brat.

Tina Smith: Hayley is such a brat, no one likes her.

bratlover4life: I love Bratayley and all, but Hayley was always my least favorite.

chubbybunny29: I wish Hayley was more like Annie and a lot less bratty.

Ugh! The list could go on! It was useless, everyone likes Annie wayyyy more than me. Maybe I should just quit being in the vlogs at all. I kept reading comments about how everyone liked Annie more than me, until I came across a certain comment with a lot of likes and replies.

Alyssa Marie: you guys I just saw the door moving by itself!!! At 9:28 look!! It's Caleb!!
jennajenna727: yeah I saw it too! He's alive!
heythunderwonder: OMG this is scary!! We have to tell them
Stella Reyes: get this a lot of likes to that Bratayley can see it!!!!

I start to feel tears in my eyes. I miss him so much. If only it was a ghost and not just a gust of wind pushing the door open.

I look through even older videos and read comments about me. Some videos are worse than others, but so far no one said I was their favorite. I look to my left and my clock says its 5am. I have to get to bed!

***

"Hayley! Hayley! HAYLEY!" I hear and my shoulders being shaken. Annie is hovering over me with the vlogging camera on her hand.
"Finally your awake! You've been sleeping for so long. It's 11 in the morning!"

"Oh I went to bed late last night." I sighed.

"Well we have an early morning dance lesson at Ms. Carrie's. Get dressed!" She yelled. She took off with the camera and began speaking about random things.

I groaned and left the comfort of my bed to get dressed for dance. I put on my tank top and athletic leggings. Then I put my hair in a ponytail and put a headband on. I had just learned to style my own hair.

"So the kitchen is finally coming along and- oh! Looks like sleeping beauty is finally awake! Good morning." My mom said in the middle of vlogging.

I kind of just waved my hand in the air and took my seat at the counter for breakfast. Then my mom took the camera off. "What's on your mind Hay?"

"I'm tirrrrred." I said, elongating the "r".
"I knowwwwww but you have daaaaaaaaance." My mom played along. "Now eat your toast. We have to leave in 10 minutes."

***

Dance really was exciting. It always is. I've always told my mom that I loved gymnastics but I never meant it. I truly had a passion for dance but I didn't want to upset my mom. She wants me to be just like Annie.

At my age, Annie was already in level 4, doing back handsprings and tricks on the beam. I'm only in level 2.

When we got home we did nothing special. We vlogged, Annie made musicallys, and I just read more YouTube comments. This time I looked on my channel, elleoNyaH. I was watching my dance and gymnastics videos and came across some interesting comments.

Chris Jimmens: she's trying to be Annie and she never will.
halle4dawin: I feel like Hayley shouldn't be a gymnast. She's not as good as Annie at her age.
ohsnapitzmasrissa: I don't think Hayley is happy at gym. She should do dance again

I feel like tears are starting to form in my eyes. I can't do this right now! I run outside to get fresh air. I lay on the trampoline and state at the sky.

Ding!

It was a text message on my phone.

"Hey. My name is Charlotte Winters. I am a devils prodigy. I haunt people until they die. I died from a strangling accident under my bed in 1903. And forever I will hate beds. I am a nice person, but don't make me mad. If you forward this to 25 people in the next 2 hours, you will get a special message from someone you love and will have the best day ever. If you don't listen, I will come find you in your bed at midnight tonight and strangle you to death. It's real, trust me. Don't mess with me I will kill you. Your time starts now!"

I've heard about messages like these, there called, uh chain mail. My mom says there not real but I don't believe it. This sounds serious. What am I doing? I only have 2 hours to save my life!

**********************************

The end. Just kidding. There's a lot more chapters to come in this book. But I'm going strong!

Please vote, comment, and follow me for more stories like this. THANKS!