Chapter 3

"You ready?" I yelled up the stairs to my brothers. I told them everything. About mum, about running away about everything.
Now we are going, any pack that will accept us.
Where we can train.
Where we can't be found by our 'secret admirers'. I call them that because it makes them feel less scary and stalker like.

24 hours later
"Wake up, Nalia. We're here."
I opened my eyes to see a grinning Alex.
"You have been asleep since we set off. Btw we got here, like, half an hour ago. You are just too cute sleeping that I made those horrible, horrible boys let you sleep. Especially Jake, he wanted to make you do all the unpacking!" He said it like he was shocked but he wasn't. Judging by the look in his eye, it was him who wanted to wake me up.
"Funny guy, you jerk." I laughed. Get him my wolf Talia said, I could feel her grin. If a wolf can grin.
Would you do the honours? I asked.
With pleasure she answered slyly.
On Tala's accord, my fist swung out and hit Alex's jaw. He stumbled back looking astonished at my new strength.
I laughed as I jumped out the car and dodged his grabby hands. I ran into our new house only to be tackled from behind.
I fell to the floor with a thud and started screaming as my attacker started tickling me.
"Stop. Pleeeeaaaasssee." I gasped for breath as he stopped. I stood up and took in our surroundings. The whole room was either brown or cream. It looked really nice.
I wonder what our room will look like.
Hopefully something nice and has a calm atmosphere.
"Guys." Huh?? Xavier's serious tone.Jake walked in and looked at Xavier. I guess he heard it to. "We have have been accepted in the Black Orb Pack."
"Wait, we went in for a pack. Cool." I said. I have read tons of werewolf books so I know everything about them.
"But." He looked at all of us a grave look as a tear slid down his cheek. " We are not allowed to leave unless we get cast out. And also. All warriors are female. All female are warriors."
My brothers gasp. They start arguing loudly.
A warrior. We are going to be a warrior. I say to Tala gob smacked.
Yes, we can fight get stronger like mum wanted us to. I am strong ,as are you. We can do it.
A knock sounded at the door and the boys stopped quarreling.
"I'll get it." Whispered Alex, as he shuffled away from us and towards the door.
We heard him open the door.
A voice boomed through the house, "Hello. I am beta James. I am here for Nalia."
I sighed as he stepped through the door and into the living room.
"Hello, beta." We said in unison.

Say What? Werewolves? Oh Yeah I Knew Thatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें